Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Always said for him to have been on that track with beans and thought, he def held his own.

Damn near parallel careers.

Related image
Image result for kobe wayne
Image result for kobe wayne
The disrespect :smh:

Wow way to disrespect the dead

:rofl:

first Championship run w Shaq = hot boys

81 pts, etc. Kobe holding down LA no Shaq = post hot boys tapes till like 07; Wayne holding down Cash Money

second back to back championship run as 24 = 07-09 Wayne putting the rap game on his back; C3 Leaks and is probably his best overall material + The New Version Still Goes Platinum

last few years of both of their career people forgot who they really were bc time began to take its toll (moreso drugs and the Birdman **** with Wayne)

but there’s more than enough going on tonight to where we don’t gotta do the Wayne thing rn :lol:

:rofl:

first Championship run w Shaq = hot boys

81 pts, etc. Kobe holding down LA no Shaq = post hot boys tapes till like 07; Wayne holding down Cash Money

second back to back championship run as 24 = 07-09 Wayne putting the rap game on his back; C3 Leaks and is probably his best overall material + The New Version Still Goes Platinum

last few years of both of their career people forgot who they really were bc time began to take its toll (moreso drugs and the Birdman **** with Wayne)

but there’s more than enough going on tonight to where we don’t gotta do the Wayne thing rn :lol:
FOH

5 dumb ****s don't make a credible opinion.

Stop disrespecting Kobe Bryant on the day that he died.

Ain't no disrespect here

Y'all ****** think that because y'all don't like Wayne and his silly punchlines it just invalidates the run he did have :lol: but again man nobody opinion finna get changed here :lol: RIP Bean.

now you reaching bc it seem like you actually getting mad LOL

i understand your emotions are high but relax :lol:

i view Wayne 97-09 in that high of a light. if you don't, that's cool man I'm not tryna change your opinon lol. You're wild if you think I said that to disrespect Kobe in any way when bro not even in the ground yet.

RIP Bean.

Back
Top Bottom