Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Luda can rap his *** off but he is the epitome of a rap about nothing artist. My man ain't said **** of substance his whole career.
I can’t speak for everybody but I ain’t trying to hear conscious **** all the time. Sometimes I just want to hear good music and have a good time. Luda spits :nthat:

I can’t speak for everybody but I ain’t trying to hear conscious **** all the time. Sometimes I just want to hear good music and have a good time. Luda spits :nthat:
This is true.

Debating whether i should explain myself further, but dont really feel like it. I think in the post you quoted I said luda can rap his *** off. I used to wonder why he didnt get more props as a great rapper. And it was pointed out to me that buddy ain't really talking about ****..and I couldn't really argue against it.

This is true.

Debating whether i should explain myself further, but dont really feel like it. I think in the post you quoted I said luda can rap his *** off. I used to wonder why he didnt get more props as a great rapper. And it was pointed out to me that buddy ain't really talking about ****..and I couldn't really argue against it.
Naw I know what you meant. I wasn’t debating you. I’ve heard people say that about Luda before and it’s somewhat true but then you listen to some of his less popular stuff and I feel like he’s not just “rapping”, just my opinion tho.

It's a double album and I still only skip 2-3 songs.

I still die laughing thinking about the Whatz Ya Phone # discussion in this thread. SONG IS GARBAGE.

It's a double album and I still only skip 2-3 songs.

I still die laughing thinking about the Whatz Ya Phone # discussion in this thread. SONG IS GARBAGE.

I can't believe you still not feeling that joint. Song is and always will be fire.

About to play it now, I really thought no one liked that song.

That beat immediately drops and I'm annoyed. **** is garbage. His flow wack as hell too. He sound like he don't know what to do.

Speaking of Luda/Pac and ‘Whatz Ya Phone Number’ I always liked this version (obviously a mashup), but this joint goes

In honor of the release of RATM and getting my tickets :lol:

Birds chirpin', dogs barkin', kids missin', milk cartons
Soul dark as black markets, war is startin', more is sparkin'
Historic prophets praise Muhammad
Diff'rent Strokes, Philip Drummond
Gave me crack, like I'm plumbin', Jesus Christ, second comin'
Cut myself, now I'm numbin', never scared, never runnin'
Chosen one, I'm one hunnid, pray for me, pray for London
Guilty me, he ain't done and gun me down, all for nothin'
President in abundance, president is a puppet
Gotta hate it, gotta love it, pass a class, I rise above it
Wise enough, advise the public, pistol bust, screamin' "**** it"
Donald Trump, Donald Duck, what the **** is the difference?
Now we stuck, in a rut, this ain't what I envisioned
What is what? What is guts when you don't have intuition?
Not a saint, not a sin, tell me what's my real religion?
Genocide, Genesis, they say it's a new beginning
I'm a sinner, you a sinner, I can see the devil grinning

Last edited:
How much were tickets?

Heard they were going for grip but would love to see them one more time.

So I got my tickets - 75% of any seats are $125.

they have the lower seats from
$250-$600 that’s going to charities...

The general admission tickets on the floor are not for sale yet (the ones I wanted)

I would got the lower seats but I had to buy 3 tickets and couldn’t take the chance someone flaking. :lol:

But the tickets prices changed every other second :lol: weird ****,

Last edited:
So I got my tickets - 75% of any seats are $125.

they have the lower seats from
$250-$600 that’s going to charities...

The general admission tickets on the floor are not for sale yet (the ones I wanted)

I would got the lower seats but I had to buy 3 tickets and couldn’t take the chance someone flaking. :lol:

But the tickets prices every other second :lol: weird ****,

Man it’s floor or bust for me :lol:
**** got so wild in the crowd when I saw them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom