Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Me Against the World is what I think Pac's best album is, but my favorite is 7 Day Theory. I still remember being way too young when my cousin gave me a copy and the voices at the beginning of Blasphemy used to make me so uncomfortable :lol:

Me Against the World is what I think Pac's best album is, but my favorite is 7 Day Theory. I still remember being way too young when my cousin gave me a copy and the voices at the beginning of Blasphemy used to make me so uncomfortable :lol:
used to????
they still do :lol:

On God :lol: :lol:

“He got kicked out of the whip, I just can’t roll with him” :pimp: :pimp:

TIG really fumbled my guys career. Damn shame. Wish me Well 3 still ain’t drop. Smh

This. Tax was entertaining but in his absence people have turned him into this great man type of figure in hip hop. :lol:

Son was on real BS and he couldn't get out his own way.

Nah I remember him moving sleazy at times. I remember he started talking **** to his audience once at a live podcast. Just a wild thing to do.

But I’m more so posting that to get you alls take on Nore. I’m wondering if there’s truth to homie trying to play 50.

Nah I remember him moving sleazy at times. I remember he started talking **** to his audience once at a live podcast. Just a wild thing to do.

But I’m more so posting that to get you alls take on Nore. I’m wondering if there’s truth to homie trying to play 50.

I mean it could be true. Nore from Queens and some people from there did call 50 a snitch. At the same time Nore was on Power Of The Dollar.

I blame Charlamagne...He act like he scared of him honestly

Joe does it too. Every time Tax comes up they speak like he's this podcast hip hop culture god. He was funny, had his own style of interviews and it worked but people have gone overboard since he got knocked.

I mean it could be true. Nore from Queens and some people from there did call 50 a snitch. At the same time Nore was on Power Of The Dollar.

Joe does it too. Every time Tax comes up they speak like he's this podcast hip hop culture god. He was funny, had his own style of interviews and it worked but people have gone overboard since he got knocked.

Every time Tax comes up on the JBP they act like he invented podcasting :lol:
They do give Combat Jack his dues though too

Back
Top Bottom