Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined Aug 11, 2012
One of the most epic rebrands i've ever seen in rap. Jay-Z really is a wizard. I'ma keep saying it :lol: That was his/Roc Nation's doing 1000%...and Meek rode that whole sympathy wave back into the good graces of everyone :lol::smh:
This is true....but Meek BEEN had a pretty strong core fan base :lol:. All the young *****s look up to him and Future’s “aesthetic”, and what they seemingly represent. It would be tough for them to let that completely go. It just is what it is.People just needed a reason to root for meek again After he shot himself in the foot. And he seemingly grew, put out better music, and had the roc nation thing behind him.

When you factor that in...you see what he is what he is.

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Every time Tax comes up on the JBP they act like he invented podcasting :lol:
They do give Combat Jack his dues though too
Them and others act like he was going to be the biggest podcaster in the world if he was out. No he wasn't :lol: Son wasn't far reaching or really all that ill, just entertaining at times like the rest of them. All these podcasters are just dudes with mics, no authority on anything or must listen.

Joined Jan 5, 2013
Meh. After Hahahaha Hahahaha said the dude got writers, I’m not impressed. Those LA Leakers, like all freestyles in 2020, be written and pre-rehearsed. His mans probably gave him that one so that he can have on hand for when it’s time to “switch it up.”

Sounded cool, but it’s whatever.

Joined Jul 1, 2015
Yo didn’t Drake kinda **** on him in that Duppy joint too?

And as for Q, man, I changed his life a couple times
***** was at Kroger workin' double time
Y'all actin' like he made the boy when I was tryna help the guy

Basically trying to act like he did Quentin the favor like Quentin ain’t write them hits.

Joined May 23, 2005

Basically trying to act like he did Quentin the favor like Quentin ain’t write them hits.
he did do him a favor
and aint nothing wrong with working at kroger
that discount prolly 10-15%
i mean i wouldnt work there
but aint nothing wrong with an honest job

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Man this song was fire. Don’t even know if Yung Redd makes music anymore, haven’t seen his name on anything since 2013

Aided in probably 1/3 of his best album

Top Bottom