Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Fam been watching too much Menace to Society

NAH. That’s called REALITY. But you probably got one of them loooooooong driveways like them country dirt roads. So you lived in a bubble.

Again, n_ get they *** handed to em’. Mamma come and take them home like the sandman on showtime at the Apollo....

Then he go kill the n_ who whooped him cause he mad.

You missed the entire point of the message :lol:.

21 took the time out of his busy day... to DM buddy cause he got offended about Chop saying the area looked nice. If you that dense and insecure, that’s a problem. 21 invited that energy. Then tried to use the Pandemic as a crutch. This the same n_ who was whipped by Amber Rose and wore a “Im a **** too” t-shirt? He a whole clown

21 took the time out of his busy day... to DM buddy cause he got offended about Chop saying the area looked nice. If you that dense and insecure, that’s a problem. 21 invited that energy. Then tried to use the Pandemic as a crutch. This the same n_ who was whipped by Amber Rose and wore a “Im a **** too” t-shirt? He a whole clown

Yeah...that’s not what happened at all :lol:. You be making up scenarios in your head.

Never stop being you. Truly fascinating the imagination you have.

Never gave him the time of day since that citizenship debacle.
Dude's a clown! Or is it just a mirror of the game as a whole?

Yeah...that’s not what happened at all :lol:. You be making up scenarios in your head.

Never stop being you. Truly fascinating the imagination you have.

In the video, 21 literally says chop posted a video, calling the neighborhood “pretty” THEN, 21 says he DM’d chop....... where did I lie?

I guess Dunbar High School is the one in D.C., but Dumbar High School is in Baltimore...I’m guessing?

21 literally says he dm’d this man about calling the area “pretty” :lol:

The gist of “I’m from Chicago” that chop said Hard nothinggggg to do with being a tough guy. I’m sure the man was specifically talking about the buildings, lawns, or cleanliness of The area. But this IDIOT 21 savage wanted to misconstrue the s*** as if chop made Atlanta seem sweet. 21 offended by that childish s*** shows his character

In the video, 21 literally says chop posted a video, calling the neighborhood “pretty” THEN, 21 says he DM’d chop....... where did I lie?

I guess Dunbar High School is the one in D.C., but Dumbar High School is in Baltimore...I’m guessing?

21 literally says he dm’d this man about calling the area “pretty” :lol:

Thats not what happened in that video :lol:. Chop been dissing 21 and then for like a week now or so. He got No response. He kept dissing talking bout how Chicago tough etc...and posted a video riding down Blvd...saying he looking for 21, and it’s sweet out there/they sweet. 21 said he just responded to him, and told him chill out with all that...and he rocks with Chicago dudes etc....and it doesn’t matter where you are from or what it looks like...there are “Pucci” *****s on every corner of this earth. He proceeds to say he doesn’t wish death on young chop, and to stop fake beefin on the internet during a pandemic.

Really simple to follow. But you’re a “Florida man”, and your lack of comprehension skills and reaching ability is legendary terrible.

kudos

F9B7B4DD-8AA0-45F7-866A-9F2AEB4D94B1.png

Lmaaaoooo

The gist of “I’m from Chicago” that chop said Hard nothinggggg to do with being a tough guy. I’m sure the man was specifically talking about the buildings, lawns, or cleanliness of The area. But this IDIOT 21 savage wanted to misconstrue the s*** as if chop made Atlanta seem sweet. 21 offended by that childish s*** shows his character

nah...he been calling them *****s down there all types of **** :lol:. He tweakin, and leaning into that “I’m from Chicago ****”. And “real BD”, he a boss, untouchable, gang member ****. He going into random neighborhoods...during the pandemic and bothering working people and ****. This from 2 weeks ago.

He desperately wants someone to try him. Anybody. I done seen *****s like this before.

nah...he been calling them *****s down there all types of **** :lol:. He tweakin, and leaning into that “I’m from Chicago ****”. And “real BD”, he a boss, untouchable, gang member ****. He going into random neighborhoods...during the pandemic and bothering working people and ****. This from 2 weeks ago.

He desperately wants someone to try him. Anybody. I done seen *****s like this before.
someone needs to sleep Chop. Knock that fool out.

This the “troll” culture millennials created and want though? They wanna be seen and heard at all cost? Look at the great boonk Gang and now chop

Back
Top Bottom