Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Nah it was actually a lil before that

When he dropped Shadow of a Doubt he was talking about being over the rappity **** and wanting to be on the same lists as Future/Drake, I remember when I first heard that Basketball Wives track :lol:

Edit: I wanna say that was his first joint w Empire too
I remember that. He still do the rappity ****. He's been a lot more sociable and letting folks see his personality since that situation. He wasn't doing videos with skits and all that before. Think he talked about it in that interview with CTG.

Joined May 11, 2017
Gotta salute this man. Ye and nem left him for dead when the initial buzz ran out and he ain’t let that stop him from eating.

not to say they’re exact but it’s funny how Desiigner fell off and Pop Smoke was flourishing when they kinDa got a similar voice,Desiigner just had that one hit wonder stench

Joined Oct 3, 2019
Gotta salute this man. Ye and nem left him for dead when the initial buzz ran out and he ain’t let that stop him from eating.

not to say they’re exact but it’s funny how Desiigner fell off and Pop Smoke was flourishing when they kinDa got a similar voice,Desiigner just had that one hit wonder stench
I rock with Desiigner, dude can actually spit when he wants to.

he went HAM on this. This is how he was supposed to always sound

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now