Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Top 5 best mixtape of All Time wrd to Tip 1st lp
Young_Dro_Yung_LA_Black_Boy_White_Boy-front-large.jpg

Y’all gotta stop CROWNING people just because they released a lot of material. Wayne, Gucci and Boosie are PERFECT examples of this!!! Gucci and Wayne literally probably have over 30,000 songs combined. Probably under 30% are good. I’m a fan of ALL 3! (More of a Boosie And Wayne fan tha Gucci)

WEBBIE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gucci Mane

Gucci is a pop culture icon. I’ll give him that. Off sheer exposure and volume.

with that said, Wayne, T.I = Boosie, Gucci mane is last.

T.I. is more lyrical than Gucci and Boosie, he’s slightly lyrically below Wayne. Again I rock with all of them. But T.I. is at least #2 or #3. He and Boosie are interchangeable. I’m such a huge HotBoys/CM fan. I practically grew up with Wayne. he fell off to me after like 2009 but can’t discredit those prior 12 years.

T.I. was getting Neptune’s beats and Kanye beats on his first albums. He was 20 YEARS OLD! LaFace was marketing him something CRAZY in 2002 - 2005. For a spell in 2003-2005, T.I. was a bigger rapper than Wayne. Wayne came back in 2004 and took off and passed every young dude. Boosie took off after about 2006, even though he was independent and underground before that. I would say Gucci Mane peaked from 2009 - 2012.

cats be sizing CLIFFOT’ HARRIS! SToppppppo

Meg do all that bootyshaking and marketing, and she 37th???? :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I think selling songs individually has changed the game though. Back then you could sell a single. But now if a album got 13 songs and you only like 7, you can buy 7 somgs

Last edited:
Flip going on expeditiously has the potential to go sour asap lol..I can see ti getting in his feelings about the situation because flip is going to tell the truth..imo the beef started because ti was jealous of flip at the time

Back
Top Bottom