Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If you riding in the car... windows down. Stunting or cruising.... you is NOT playing Master P over Baby.

Car test is the only TEST.

Prime Baby better than a lotttttttt of rappers. Cats from the 90s, 2000s, etc. that s**** was just fun for him.

Baby a spitter. Without much effort

If you riding in the car... windows down. Stunting or cruising.... you is NOT playing Master P over Baby.

Prime Baby better than a lotttttttt of rappers. Cats from the 90s, 2000s, etc. that s**** was just fun for him.

Beats by the Pound beats hit harder than Mannie’s in the car. BBTP had mad bass, Mannie had mad songs with no bass.

I had a 15 in my trunk and played the **** out of Cash Money and No Limit

Baby really showed y’all how we stunt down south. A lot of southern acts came before him. But he showed the whole industry how a country n_ with money get down. P did too. Don’t get me wrong.

P carbon footprint is everywhere, as far as marketing and branding. But Baby the #1 stunner for a reason

Beats by the Pound beats hit harder than Mannie’s in the car. BBTP had mad bass, Mannie had mad songs with no bass.

I had a 15 in my trunk and played the **** out of Cash Money and No Limit

I’m not talking strictly beats. Wordplay and catch phrases. P wasn’t spitting fly s**** like baby.

Tracy t is wack..midddd at best I never understood the hype around him

He has a couple joints i mess with but that's about it

How u do that there?
Bout it remix with the dips

But baby’s best verses are #1 stunna and neck of the da woods. He actually had a flow
Eughhhh you might be right with how you do that there...that's a close one but the bout it remix hell naw and birdman's best verse by far is the one I just posted

Nah, nah. :lol:

Mr. Ice cream Man and Ghetto D KNOCK.

ALSO, birdman still releasing good s****. His rich gang verses and verses on that tape with Juvenile!

Birdman really been good from 1996 - present. And he 50!!! P can’t do no rich gang type songs

Birdman still dropping good verses post 2015. He really evolved and kept in tune with the youth. He STILL can spit a solid 16

Back
Top Bottom