Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1600046237171.gif

Bruh where you from where you thought u cld wear a flag as an accessory lol
I didn't care & was known to do my own thing, so most of the time ppl didn't bat an eye.

Also, this was happening in like 08/09 when dudes my age started hopping off the porch. Minus the glasses & ring. I kinda dressed like this at the time.
1600045758556.png

Lucci has his moment, he let it die. Migos threw him a bone when they was scorching. His ceiling is rocko.

Lucci has his moment, he let it die. Migos threw him a bone when they was scorching. His ceiling is rocko.

HE threw migos a bone with “Key to the streets.”. That preceded “bad n bougie” etc. That’s when he was scorchin. It was around the time when they started re-heating up. And this was a part of it.

TIG let it die. Don’t doubt he a hit or two, and a mixtape away. Wish me well 3...should’ve dropped 3 years ago. He back in his bag tho :pimp:

HE threw migos a bone with “Key to the streets.”. That preceded “bad n bougie” etc. That’s when he was scorchin. It was around the time when they started re-heating up. And this was a part of it.

TIG let it die. Don’t doubt he a hit or two, and a mixtape away. Wish me well 3...should’ve dropped 3 years ago. He back in his bag tho :pimp:
Make another hov.... maybe in the south but that **** rang off over here because the migos. It was a new no name crooner Scoob and the dab guys. That **** did what it did because of them. Take them ****** off that song and it’s a YC track. He rocko esque where he had his biggest moment, he gonna get good looks and features and have local anthems. He better re spark the sex beef.

Make another hov.... maybe in the south but that **** rang off over here because the migos. It was a new no name crooner Scoob and the dab guys. That **** did what it did because of them. Take them ****** off that song and it’s a YC track. He rocko esque where he had his biggest moment, he gonna get good looks and features and have local anthems. He better re spark the sex beef.

No need for Lucci when Derez Deshon, Money Man, Rod Wave and other crooners like that are making music

No need for Lucci when Derez Deshon, Money Man, Rod Wave and other crooners like that are making music

Rod Wave got the spot....Money Man more 14/15 Future, than Lucci. Derez got his spot taken by Rod,

Lucci better than all them :lol:. They don’t do the same **** my guy. You will see.

Rod Wave got the spot....Money Man more 14/15 Future, than Lucci. Derez got his spot taken by Rod,

Lucci better than all them :lol:. They don’t do the same **** my guy. You will see.

I barely listen to Rod Wave and Derez Deshon, but Lucci has zero on Money Man.

Back
Top Bottom