Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

2006 Future @ 2:16 🔥🔥🔥

Need the ATL NTers to come put me on the pre 1000/pre autotune Meathead tapes that he used to leave in the barbershops and gas stations :lol:

One of Nas's best songs that wasn't released on his albums or lost tapes that's not widely known and rare... I think.

Heard it a long time ago on like a CD and then couldn't find it or remember what it was called or how it went. This was before the Internet took over with music and downloading.

Then I downloaded some Nas file of rare and uncut pieces that were hard to find and it was on there :pimp:

I think ninjahood ninjahood said it was supposed to be on the original release of I am that was going to a double disc until bootleggers got a hold of it and they had to release it early.

From this YouTube vid seems it was on a compilation release.

One of Nas's best songs that wasn't released on his albums or lost tapes that's not widely known and rare... I think.

Heard it a long time ago on like a CD and then couldn't find it or remember what it was called or how it went. This was before the Internet took over with music and downloading.

Then I downloaded some Nas file of rare and uncut pieces that were hard to find and it was on there :pimp:

I think ninjahood ninjahood said it was supposed to be on the original release of I am that was going to a double disc until bootleggers got a hold of it and they had to release it early.

nas be spittin man

Dame Grease's joint.

Another CD I was pissed I purchased.

Damn I hate compilations.

Dame Grease's joint.

Another CD I was pissed I purchased.

Damn I hate compilations.

That Dame album was crazy, in a bad way. A lot of trash on there including that NaS song. The hook was so bad. Drag-On, Loon, Cam, Nas, Silkk the Shocked and all kinds of randomness.

Back
Top Bottom