Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

F that Racist bish.

Ain’t nun new

damn
she lookin kinda sexy bobbing when the beat dropped
aint she dating a black dude
aint gotta like somebody to smash

Man...you different. You **** on Oprah and Mary J for some **** in another thread...then say Tomi looking sexy and ask if she dating a black (Uncle Tom racism denier btw) in this one

:smh: :lol:

Bruh networking skills and connections must be top notch to have two downfalls and still producing. For new acts at that. Dude produced a track for Trippie Redd. I don't even believe Trippie Redd knows who dude is :lol:

Never listened to Tripple Redd and more than likely never will, but I always wondered why producers around Scott Storch's era and back don't try produce for younger up and coming artists. Other than price I guess, I don't see why it hasn't happened more often

Even if she wasn't who she was...I wouldn't find that ***** attractive at all.

I walk past 5000 of her everyday in Downtown DC.

I'm all the way good

grima.jpg

Man...you different. You **** on Oprah and Mary J for some **** in another thread...then say Tomi looking sexy and ask if she dating a black (Uncle Tom racism denier btw) in this one

:smh: :lol:

She just another skinny 6 o'clock blonde chick. It's some sexy white girls out there she ain't one of 'em. I'm not surprised she with a black dude or listens to rap. I could tell from day 1 she was one of them "raised to be racist but I love black ****" white girls.

Bruh career has been a rollercoaster :lol:

He had hella placements 09-10 and then faded out, still got lil placements here and there. Around 2012-2013 he started working more but was still hella sloppy. He finally filed for bankruptcy and got clean 2 years ago. I think he linked back up with Dre as well.

She just another skinny 6 o'clock blonde chick. It's some sexy white girls out there she ain't one of 'em. I'm not surprised she with a black dude or listens to rap. I could tell from day 1 she was one of them "raised to be racist but I love black ****" white girls.

Surprised she's not from Arkansas, that's a good portion of the white girls that are there

Back
Top Bottom