Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Damn that whole list is Roc Nation affiliated too except Drake and Da Baby (who was almost Roc Nation) :lol:

Thug and RHQ beef was dumb af. They were better together for sure. Add peewee too.

I think they both were just starting to get money and doing too many drugs. Now they probably just don’t speak out of pride.

20200930_162417.jpg

Why it look like Treach wearing capris in that pic? Was he really wearing baggy shorts? It doesn't look like his pants tucked in. That pic is wild.

That list is correct if you’re strictly talking about the most heard artists in the Top 40. Not even going to dedicate much energy to that

Lyricist shouldn't be most popular.

Treach use to be WILD for carrying damn axes and machetes :lol: :lol: :rofl:

I always wondered why DMX got at Ja Rule for copying him, but a lot of DMX was Treach.

Why it look like Treach wearing capris in that pic? Was he really wearing baggy shorts? It doesn't look like his pants tucked in. That pic is wild.

Early 90's fashion, shorts were that baggy

Lyricist shouldn't be most popular.

I always wondered why DMX got at Ja Rule for copying him, but a lot of DMX was Treach.

Early 90's fashion, shorts were that baggy

So everybody in jackets and winter clothes and TREACH wearing a jacket with shorts and Super Timbs on with an axe. That’s a wild ****in fit.

Back
Top Bottom