Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I love organic activism and social justice commentary (Lil Baby Bigger Picture, YG FDT, etc)

But I can't stand obvious pandering that smells like it was orchestrated by a management team and a political party simultaneously

All I've ever heard from Megan was how much of a Savage she is how much money she gets out of dudes and how good her ***** is and how she can **** a plethora of men and move on immediately after

Savage behavior

Shorty allegedly gets her toe shot by mighty mouse and she runs to Twitter saying black men don't protect black women then goes live and allegedly spills all details

Immediately after that she's propped up to be America's darling as well as someone who's taking some sort of political stance every time she's on a television or magazine cover

Whole situation is just WEIRD considering how this new character was legit born overnight and this man was never arrested for shooting anyone only for having an unlicensed gun.

The ALIGNED agenda against straight black men in this country is real.

EVERYONE is against us

It was definitely weird and out of her “rap character” but I won’t knock her for that message on such a huge platform.

Back
Top Bottom