Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Georgia has crazy high Covid numbers too.

I hated Mo Money Mo Problems, It’s All About the Benjamins, Hypnotized and Feel So Good. Thought all those songs were so cheesy and weak. Videos garbage too.

I hated Mo Money Mo Problems, It’s All About the Benjamins, Hypnotized and Feel So Good. Thought all those songs were so cheesy and weak. Videos garbage too.

I had just heard all these songs so much that they were instant skips. Felt like they were on a loop back thing :lol:

**** wild. Call my bruvas “woe” and “yo”.....they do the same. Far removed. But peep the lineage.

it’s in us

42A52DF9-77A2-42A2-A8B8-CBFD13FAA1D9.jpeg

#9 🇬🇭

Hated Feels So Good

Liked parts of Benjamins, mainly the beat change for Big

Grew to like Hypnotize

Liked Mo Money

It's wild that you could argue Bad Boy's second rap wave could be just as good as their first wave.

Big x 2, Craig Mack, No Way Out, Harlem World and Money Power Respect vs Shyne, Life Story and Child of the Ghetto.

Big dropped two great albums or classics, whatever you want to call it.

Craig Mack's **** was straight

No Way Out a classic

Harlem World overrated, that album got some serious heat but then there's like 4-5 TERRIBLE joints on there. Too commercial and too gimmicky.

The Lox album was cool.

It would be interesting to see what would have happened to Bad Boy if Shyne didn't get in trouble and Puff continued to focus on his label instead of other projects.

It's wild that you could argue Bad Boy's second rap wave could be just as good as their first wave.

Big x 2, Craig Mack, No Way Out, Harlem World and Money Power Respect vs Shyne, Life Story and Child of the Ghetto.

Big dropped two great albums or classics, whatever you want to call it.

Craig Mack's **** was straight

No Way Out a classic

Harlem World overrated, that album got some serious heat but then there's like 4-5 TERRIBLE joints on there. Too commercial and too gimmicky.

The Lox album was cool.

It would be interesting to see what would have happened to Bad Boy if Shyne didn't get in trouble and Puff continued to focus on his label instead of other projects.

Always hated how Diddy took G-Dep’s main singles and put them on The Saga Continues, which came out like 5 months before G-Dep’s debut

After vibing with this album since it came out, Nas- Kings Disease get a strong 9.5/10 for me.
I dont like to throw the "c" word, but if someone believes that, I understand 100%. I play it all the way the
through everytime.

I would like a another verse or two on 27 summers. Maybe a couple more tracks. But whats actually on that album is top notch from bar to beats. As a single, Ultra Black was mid. But where its embedded on the album, the sequencing, strait fire (actually kind weird the level of elevation it gets when played with the album) So far, my favorite lp of 2020. Masterful job all around.

After vibing with this album since it came out, Nas- Kings Disease get a strong 9.5/10 for me.
I dont like to throw the "c" word, but if someone believes that, I understand 100%. I play it all the way the
through everytime.

I would like a another verse or two on 27 summers. Maybe a couple more tracks. But whats actually on that album is top notch from bar to beats. As a single, Ultra Black was mid. But where its embedded on the album, the sequencing, strait fire (actually kind weird the level of elevation it gets when played with the album) So far, my favorite lp of 2020. Masterful job all around.

At 47 and still dropping gems after almost 30 years in the game? It’s not far fetched to say so

through everytime.

What do you mean by the C word?

This story right is is why i ****ing HATE this trend of the Soundcloud/trap ****.... it's a breeding ground for **** like this to occur. A bunch of kids who never were even close to the streets, let alone being active in them..... just being mesmerized by it & picking that **** up like it's a hobby.

This dickhead went to the fullest extent of it, actually joined a gang, assisted in the murder of an innocent man........... but because of his skin color & parents, the same thing his two codefendants are gonna be vilified & called monsters for..... is something that he will be pacified for & all will be forgiven.

Back
Top Bottom