Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I want a McLaren 570. If I were a rapper or athlete, if the dealership wanted 140k for a used one, say a 2017 or 2018, I’ll walk in there with 120k cash and say give me that car. I’d negotiate a deal. Even IF I really had the 140k to spend

Leasing is fine unless you actually want to keep your car and own it obviously. Some people just want to drive from point a to point b and that's it

man whip yo head & disco inferno is hard:

"u should see me shinin, lit up w/ diamonds cause i stay grindin":

Nqv62pLW-xtUIv_65oNyv08HBpxV42yTj3I4TqKGLoU-LGcO3E4P89YcrGmSQDEcjnqWyRmZphBNeD0KW2RwgO69t6fmPOeBW5JFCnQqyzyzhlq9aKMmQ1023GS3crA

Records sound horrible right now.

I mean, _'s was going crazy for Candy Shop on the Storch/Mannie Fresh battle so idk :lol: :smh:

Antics aside Game catalog can go head up with A LOT of rappers.

These Verzuz battles tend to lean more towards nostalgia and which songs are more recognizable/memorable tho. 50 got a lot of hits to throw out there.

edit: 50 and Wayne would prolly be a cool battle

I mean, _'s was going crazy for Candy Shop on the Storch/Mannie Fresh battle so idk :lol: :smh:

Antics aside Game catalog can go head up with A LOT of rappers.

His catalog deep but it ain't Verzuz deep.
Fam said he just dropped classic which he may have (haven't listened to it but 25 Game tracks... Nah) but you know damn well he not winning a round with any of them songs.

His last five projects (save for 1992) were pretty good, but 100 is like the only song he can put in a Verzuz and win a round with.

Imma also point out his catalog good but it's overrated due to dude obsession with name-dropping, features and tryna rap like other ****** for no reason

Bruh Game getting mopped if he come out playing **** like that :lol:

Bruh this what talking bout. That song dope but it's not a Verzuz song

His catalog deep but it ain't Verzuz deep.
Fam said he just dropped classic which he may have (haven't listened to it but 25 Game tracks... Nah) but you know damn well he not winning a round with any of them songs.

His last five projects (save for 1992) were pretty good, but 100 is like the only song he can put in a Verzuz and win a round with.

Imma also point out his catalog good but it's overrated due to dude obsession with name-dropping, features and tryna rap like other ****** for no reason

Bruh this what talking bout. That song dope but it's not a Verzuz song
Game gon Smoke 50 no matter what he plays

50 gon have 10 love songs and y’all really think he winning a battle with Game?

What he gon play some G unit 2002 ish?

50 catalog is as deep as a sardine can. HIS MUSIC IS CHEESY AF AND DID NOT AGE WELL. Hell, it was cheesy back then. He gets on Ja Rule but was doing the same s****.

Jay, Nas, etc and Majority of the industry was putting out real n_ music which was hitting, while 50 was dropping them terrible a*** pop songs.

Position of Power was literally his last great song, and that was 2006.... 2006!!!!

Yet he tries to clown Ross and Wayne who had hits as far back as 2001 and 2006, and as recent as 2016, and still make bearable music. 50 envious.

Game is washing him too.

I get money was his last mainstream hit, which was 2009. Even that song aged bad and sounds datedddd

Back
Top Bottom