Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I ain't gon lie I stopped listening to son after he put a heart eye emoji on my ***** photo :lol: :smh:
1608238314493.gif

Don’t really have interest in Pharrell but seeing him and NORE talk is gonna be funny. NORE gonna be like why you didn’t call me back for years?

There’s a few Drink Champs I want to watch but every time I see 3.5 hours, I don’t even bother.

Don’t really have interest in Pharrell but seeing him and NORE talk is gonna be funny. NORE gonna be like why you didn’t call me back for years?

There’s a few Drink Champs I want to watch but every time I see 3.5 hours, I don’t even bother.
I cant take in Nore for 3hrs man.

The juice starts to kick in and man gets belligerent and starts spitting everywhere and talkin over his guests.

I dont have 3hrs of my day to waste on that

Bronson and his cuz are funny but I can’t look at them the same after ghostface turned them to food critiques after that whole fiasco
:lol: that show is gold. I take that in more than his music. Only if hes featured on a track with roc marci or spitta or something.

Couldnt even tell you the name of one of his projects off the top of my head

:lol: that show is gold. I take that in more than his music. Only if hes featured on a track with roc marci or spitta or something.

Couldnt even tell you the name of one of his projects off the top of my head

yeah his vice show was great not gonna lie .

NORE is a terrible interviewer and EFN tries to force himself in conversations to look like he matters more than he does way too much. Together they are not good :lol: NORE will just talk over a great story then we end up not hearing the story because the conversation just goes somewhere else entirely

NORE is a terrible interviewer and EFN tries to force himself in conversations to look like he matters more than he does way too much. Together they are not good :lol: NORE will just talk over a great story then we end up not hearing the story because the conversation just goes somewhere else entirely
EFN forces himself into convos? Bro i swear i never seen/heard dude speak. Hes just there, midas whale replace him with another bottle of liquor.

Back
Top Bottom