Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Drink champs got I am athlete on.... it’s gonna take me a week to finish that ****. IAA my favorite podcast right now tho.

Channing Crowder and his “nest egg” :lol: :lol: :lol: and real football fans know Fred Taylor was one of them ones...

Last edited:
Like n_ really thought LeBron sneakers was gone surpass Jordans in popularity. Or, how they move the goalposts for Lebron. This fool lebron really went on HBO and called himself the GOAT. Clown s****.

LeBron is the reason why we have all these outlandish takes nowadays. Smh

Smh @ the Breezy slander in here. Do y’all like women at all in here? If nothing else buddy gets the yambs going :pimp:

Women or birds?

Like n_ really thought LeBron sneakers was gone surpass Jordans in popularity. Or, how they move the goalposts for Lebron. This fool lebron really went on HBO and called himself the GOAT. Clown s****.

LeBron is the reason why we have all these outlandish takes nowadays. Smh

The hip hop historian :nthat:

Thought they been did that; old news.

He posted a new deal signed: 20Twentydrums.

You might be right.

He has one more album.

He might have gotten out of it without releasing it. He was saying January or February for the album.

I think it’s about both

He was on live last night saying they cool but Griselda left him and to ask “the cracker and WSG” about it

This is the 2nd time he’s done this tho, last time they said he was trolling so idk

Benny really the only one in the group that don’t be on the socials airing grievances etc

Thought they been did that; old news.

He posted a new deal signed: 20Twentydrums.

You might be right.

Drumwork Music Group is a lil label he starting, he signing artists etc

Back
Top Bottom