Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nah I don’t agree wit grimey on 99.9% of **** but he right on the money there. ****** ain’t faithful especially a dude in his prime years doing well for himself. It ain’t cheating if u out of town tho, bible.

3 things.

Please speak for yourself and not on behalf of black men doing well for themselves.

If you cannot bring yourself to be faithful, stay "single." I realize that's a much deeper convo than that 1 off sentence. But be clear in your intentions to all.

Lastly, to piggy back off that last sentence, communication is key.

Who hurt you bro? **** that *****. She gone now.

I’m good with my pimping. I’m talking about the dudes who are handicapped of the mouth. The ones who ain’t slick enough to bag chics. I never had a problem getting women.

I’ve broken many a heart. Confirmed by the women themselves

3 things.

Please speak for yourself and not on behalf of black men doing well for themselves.

If you cannot bring yourself to be faithful, stay "single." I realize that's a much deeper convo than that 1 off sentence. But be clear in your intentions to all.

Lastly, to piggy back off that last sentence, communication is key.

Communication ain’t common in this microwave society. Whole families be indoors, and don’t even communicate. Moms be texting their daughter while in the next room. Look at that shaderoom post. It was a TEXT message. Some stuff you talk face to face or voice call. I don’t even be texting like that. That’s wayyyy to much explaining.

Communication and social skills are lacking nowadays. You have to get in where you fit in.

Aye wavycrocket wavycrocket our boy don’t miss bruh

1612885553958.gif

I fully agree with you guys. That said, a man can exude desirability without acting on those options.

I fully agree with you guys. That said, a man can exude desirability without acting on those options.
The desirability comes natural. Your girl see the broads choosing on you before you even do

Not saying you have to be a sleaze but at the end of the day your shorty needs to know if she's not on code copious amounts of vagina are at your disposal at any moment.

These females need "act right" and have to understand just like they are sought-after so are we

Dude cool in my opinion. I ain’t never asking another man about his meat though.

I hate how if a black man automatically calls out black women or holds them accountable, he hates black women.

I see videos about black women saying there are no good black men. No. That’s false. Lots of great people left out here. They just don’t want the trash. You gotta get in where you fit in.

Every man has the same intentions. Some of us are just more direct. If you want a faithful dude, you gotta get a square. And most women don’t want a square

I ain't listened to that much of his stuff but Tommie was tryna use that "you hate black women" thing one him and he broke it down perfect.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom