Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joey Fatts reallyyyyyyy grew on me :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Cali the only cats with the smooth/laid back aesthetic right now. That’s why I relate to them, even though I’m a Florida Boy

Roddy Rackz got the 💰 behind him...he going take the ball where Skola should’ve.

:pimp:

Them ova west *****s be getting to it. frshstunna frshstunna what’s the name of that spot *****s used to part at, round North & Long? Cruddy blocks ova there :lol:

My boy Joey Fatts done had like 4-5 different eras since 2012 :lol:

I remember he had that Farrakhan record with Vince Staples a few years ago. It was like some low grade trap ****. June was tryna jump on that sound too. Everybody was tryna be a trap rapper back then. You can even find some old Benny trap records. Some of these dudes stopped overthinking and made what came natural.

Roddy Rackz got the 💰 behind him...he going take the ball where Skola should’ve.

:pimp:

Them ova west *****s be getting to it. frshstunna frshstunna what’s the name of that spot *****s used to part at, round North & Long? Cruddy blocks ova there :lol:

Out by Coppin? Probly Pennsylvania ave or Warwick ...But Yea it’s all bad out that side, we used to get it in tho them ho’s freaky :evil: ...Ain’t been ova west since like 2017 :lol: but shout out to the cats trying come up with the music cuz Skola buzz is gone

The Malpractice is really a great Redman album, I'm not sure for after but his 4 fourth albums were incredible, nothing to skip, and The Malpractice is the one which makes me discover it, the cover was intriguing me and how I have no regrets about it. Same period someone gived me Stankonia from Outkast, and when I bought The Malpractice I also bought The Devils' night from D12, I used to buy Restless from Xzibit or 2001 from Dre, someone offered me Tha Last Meal from Snoop...What a time for hip hop !

EDIT : not to mention Genesis from Busta which disappointed me a little at time

I remember he had that Farrakhan record with Vince Staples a few years ago. It was like some low grade trap ****. June was tryna jump on that sound too. Everybody was tryna be a trap rapper back then. You can even find some old Benny trap records. Some of these dudes stopped overthinking and made what came natural.

He always kinda dabbled in different sounds along with the Cali ****, this was on his first tape

After Yams died bruh signed to Waka, then was supposed to sign with Spitta, then had a SoundCloud era and was running with them dudes :lol: Caught a charge after that and had to sit for a min.

He’s spent these last couple years basically building himself back up all over again from square 1, cool to see him hit another stride and polish his sound after being counted out :pimp:

Last edited:

sticky.jpg
Great album in its whole, great storytelling

fredro.jpg
Again, great one

LETS GOOOO. I feel like you kmow 6pac 6pac

I don’t even remember talking about Kevin Edwards jr on here :lol: but it’s dope he back making videos I remember dude turned into a family vlogger for a second :lol: can’t even find a lot of his old vids

him/brache hayes, hotdamnirock, dormtainment were the OGs of the black youtubers/viral videos; one of them shoulda popped

Back
Top Bottom