Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don't think most people care or take stuff that serious like you all do.

Do you even remember all these embarrassing situations?

TI got accused of having some sort of sex ring and drugging chicks just last week.

Exactly. That’s pretty much the gist of this microwave culture. People forget within a couple days, to weeks.

nobody needs PR teams anymore. It’s all a sham. People not storing all this stuff in their memory banks anymore

America can barely impeach Trump. Meek good. 69 is only hanging on by a feather because he’s backed by them white folks

Ya’ll really tripping about a FEMALE informant??? Ya’ll know damn well women will run tell anything, in order to save themselves. Ya’ll n_ know this.

A woman gone tell it. Ya’ll trying to hold these females to the same standards as dudes. It’s clearly not the same

Has Meek spoke on Desiree Perez yet or is that different?

I'm just tryna stay consistent

Y'all keep mentioning that like you don't know it's different.

That chick is a civilian and isn't out here hanging with gang members ordering hits trying to convince people how tough she is to sell records.

Y'all keep mentioning that like you don't know it's different.

That chick is a civilian and isn't out here hanging with gang members ordering hits trying to convince people how tough she is to sell records.

it ain’t really about her or her “credibility” as much as it is Meek/Hov/whoever saying it’s a no fly zone for Tekashi but doing business wit a rat every day

Tekashi deserves it but I think people are confused at the picking and choosing of when rats are accepted in hip hop culture

it ain’t really about her or her “credibility” as much as it is Meek/Hov/whoever saying it’s a no fly zone for Tekashi but doing business wit a rat every day

Tekashi deserves it but I think people are confused at the picking and choosing of when rats are accepted in hip hop culture

This logic is silly in an adult world.

Do you do business with people according to who you think would, wouldn't and did rat. Because the reality is most people would rat rather than do time. The same people bashing Tekashi behind their keyboards. Wouldn't want to spend a week in jail.

You aren't doing a crime with them. You don't even have to be their friend. They simply work with you or work for you.

You dudes watch too many movies and live in some sort of fantasy reality. That **** isn't comparable no matter how you dudes try and twist it around. Stop letting rappers raise you.

This logic is silly in an adult world.

Do you do business with people according to who you think would, wouldn't and did rat. Because the reality is most people would rat rather than do time. The same people bashing Tekashi behind their keyboards. Wouldn't want to spend a week in jail.

You aren't doing a crime with them. You don't even have to be their friend. They simply work with you or work for you.

You dudes watch too many movies and live in some sort of fantasy reality. That **** isn't comparable no matter how you dudes try and twist it around. Stop letting rappers raise you.

1. :rofl: at you turning it from someone who did 100% objectively snitch to “well the people at your job would probably snitch” yeah that’s why they at this ***** *** job taking these white mans orders with me and not tryna play Griselda Blanco :lol: what that gotta do wit anything tho?

2. I’m no street ***** so I don’t feel like it’s my place to go too hard on Tekashi or Desiree. But you asked why people kept bringing her up.

If it’s silly logic for people to carry that wit her then why is it not silly logic for people to do that with Tekashi and whoever else :lol:

Back
Top Bottom