Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

So why hasn't he stopped doing things that get him into nonsensical situations?

Y'all keep absolving him for acting like a petulant child and ignoring what he does to get himself in these situations

Grown *** man needs his phone taken away

How was he in this situation? Leaving someplace?

So in other words Game even though he's 40 something should be doing stupid **** for the rest of his life, because he needs to be consistent.

Same with TI, Bow Wow and 50. They should all act like fools for the rest of their lives.

How was he in this situation? Leaving someplace?

So in other words Game even though he's 40 something should be doing stupid **** for the rest of his life, because he needs to be consistent.

Same with TI, Bow Wow and 50. They should all act like fools for the rest of their lives.
I don't know what your talking about I'm sorry

It's Jay so i'm 100% sure it's a diss, but the line does make sense from the regular standpoint.

& I'm Glad SOMEONE finally put a light on this ****** musical bricks... ****s be going an easy 2-3X platinum, Huge singles, but musically them ****s come & go and people skip right by it.

Jay know what he doing, he does a play on words, says somebody's name and dudes jump on it like flies to ****. :lol:

I don't know how much of a diss it is when the next line he shouted out 40. I still ain't even listened to Drake's last album but I know it wasn't a brick, didn't that **** sell very well.

tenor.gif

Atl so f’d up right now with all the car theft/break-ins and couple dudes just got hit up on 85 like a week ago.Crime been through the roof here lately.

**** sad. The pandemic done lead to people starving in the streets so they're on some wild **** now. Crazy times. People just gotta stay out the way at this point.

Jay know what he doing, he does a play on words, says somebody's name and dudes jump on it like flies to ****. :lol:

I don't know how much of a diss it is when the next line he shouted out 40. I still ain't even listened to Drake's last album but I know it wasn't a brick, didn't that **** sell very well.

"In the future, other ****** playin' football with your son"

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom