Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Y'all boys sleep

Shawny really up next

It's also a NYC x DMV connection that's brewing that just makes too much sense

Better get in tune now

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 12.58.06 AM.png

I think people think DC and Baltimore are the same like Jersey and New York or Oakland and LA.

.... now everyone raps like this, ironically
The whole 1017 & affiliation were seen as "bad" rappers at the time b/c they didn't rap like tri-state & philly dudes. Some of them would be considered lyrical as hell today :lol: Mad innovative for better or worse though. OJ has it, but I think he's really trappin, & rappin for fun/cover up.

Damn. Fredo Bang was a band director, and had a scholarship to Southern. That’s hard. Buddy got talent.

Him playing the clarinet first, & Envy clarinet story :lol:

I’m not sure, but it looked sexual and in their case gay either way.
It looked sexual but it isn't, never did this but I don't think this was/is something rare in Europe.
I think it just depends on people. What can surprise us is to see ghetto dudes doing it as we have the stereotype of virility, but straight dudes can act like this with nothing sexual.
In fact some straight dudes are so straight they don't even see what's wrong I think :lol:
Like in some communities men kissing on the cheek, but for the other communities not doing that it looks weird...
Amsterdam is also a factor, the state of mind as a foreigner in some city of another countrie known for its drugs is different, so you might do things you wouldn't do at home, especially in a place where you got to hold a role...
And like said before me weed was precious in the nineties, people was more about hash from what I know...
I could have observe two types of smokers : the ones doing it for themselves, not necessary sharing, and the party people who can touch each other, like for drinkers in fact, some people like to interact physically while being straight.

Easy listening rap, love it, there still are some rappers we can listen to their albums without being bored, productions, flow, voice, one of my biggest regrets would be to never be a rapper, I mean not only "a", but a good one lol...
Love duo producer/rapper albums like The Alchemist/Prodigy, Metro Boomin/21 Savage, Harry Fraud/Jim Jones, it permits to develop an already existent alchemy on a longer format and to better enjoy production work

500x500-000000-80-0-0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom