Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Before I even clicked play....

my mind went: “uh huhhh.....uh huhhhhh”....

C6527518-9F5B-4512-BCB9-698F4ECEC62D.gif

Big Draco out here claiming he made Bape popular in hip hop :lol: . I was 17-18 when Soulja boy popped who were these kids that were following Soulja's style?? :lol:

I be seeing a lot of younger cats online vouch that they were influenced by Soulja and that explains why **** is the way it is now

As a Floridian.... yeah. That house/go go/bass/jersey/bmore club music been getting played me entire existence

Big Draco out here claiming he made Bape popular in hip hop :lol: . I was 17-18 when Soulja boy popped who were these kids that were following Soulja's style?? :lol:

I be seeing a lot of younger cats online vouch that they were influenced by Soulja and that explains why **** is the way it is now

I guess pharrell and the clipse don’t exist. I knew of Bape via, Pharrell, Clipse and Kanye. WTF took fashion advice from
Soulja boy?????

He was dressing like a Unc in 2007-2010

Soulja be trollin man :lol:. You can’t take him serious. He clowned out Bape tbh.

And it’s always funny the “what’s happening line” that he said Drake stole from him, that Became viral was actually from Shawty lo some years prior.

Soulja be trollin man :lol:. You can’t take him serious. He clowned out Bape tbh.

And it’s always funny the “what’s happening line” that he said Drake stole from him, that Became viral was actually from Shawty lo some years prior.

exactly. Never seen a n_ say soulja was fresh. If you was in BS like YUM sneakers or Trukfit apparel in 2008-2013, you a fool and missed out on all the raw nike retros and Jordan retros.

Who in they right mind wanted to wear some YUMS, when you had all that sneaker fire that dropped during those years????

AKOO was one of the few decent clothing brands from a rapper that I would wear. TI and them had nice stuff

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink You as a Kanye fan, should understand some of the positives of Soulja tho. Although he’s a clown, he did some pretty big things on his dolo as a kid.

Soulja IS influential too tho. In a good way as well. It ain’t all/nothing.

He’s a Marketing genius, biter, good producer, entrepreneur all in one.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink You as a Kanye fan, should understand some of the positives of Soulja tho. Although he’s a clown, he did some pretty big things on his dolo as a kid.

Soulja IS influential too tho. In a good way as well. It ain’t all/nothing.

He’s a Marketing genius, biter, good producer, entrepreneur all in one.

I'm just gonna do the thread a favor & ignore you using Kanye as an intro to Big Draco

Not denying his overall impact, but i'm confident in saying it wasn't a long list of ****** who were impacted by his fashion :lol:

Soulja boy & Lil B ushered in a lot of the **** that i hate about rap nowadays if i'm keeping it a buck

I'm just gonna do the thread a favor & ignore you using Kanye as an intro to Big Draco

Not denying his overall impact, but i'm confident in saying it wasn't a long list of ****** who were impacted by his fashion :lol:

Soulja boy & Lil B ushered in a lot of the **** that i hate about rap nowadays if i'm keeping it a buck

Your boy was right here lol.

Serious question

Do people expect Rappers to be Martyr's & actual activist?

I see the internet is upset at Diddy to no surprise, but just going through the objections to the letter. What are people really expecting out of these celebrities?

Serious question

Do people expect Rappers to be Martyr's & actual activist?

I see the internet is upset at Diddy to no surprise, but just going through the objections to the letter. What are people really expecting out of these celebrities?

Sadly, they expect and hold others to a different standard... than THEMSELVES. Like I say, people don’t even check their own friends and family, but they quick to check a celebrity

Back
Top Bottom