Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined May 11, 2017
Check 42 Dugg last tape, Baby and Gotti are listed as producers on every song on there too. I know he signed to both of them, but getting producer credits on every song is wild.
That’s some bull**** if the publishing going to them over time :lol: foul as **** to the actual producers having to split a beat they made by themselves 3 or 4 ways :lol:

Joined May 11, 2017
Didnt Diddy do this back in the day?
Puff actually orchestrated and came up wit song concepts though. He was a producer in the traditional sense before you could make trap beats in 10 minutes

Pee ain’t touched no beat software in his life :lol:

Joined May 11, 2017
Future and Migos finally squashed the beef and did a track :lol:
I feel like I remember either you or someone in here speaking on that :lol:

it took a while for Thug and Future to work too 👀 :lol:

Nah Coach and P the “executive producers” lol

Harden got a producer credit on every track on Voice of the Heroes on streaming too, he officially credited as “executive producer” tho
They get some of the producers splits or it’s just for the look? It’s a given they eat off the overall project but that’s kinda wack if they get some the producer cut off every song

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now