Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Ya’ll trippingggg. Baby ACTUALLY can rap and scribe songs. Ya’ll find the silliest s*** to nitpick. My only gripe is the autotune usage, other than that, he can rap.

I don’t think ANYYYY of us grown, adult men are enamored with the “person” (I hope not). Because in modern times, damn near all these entertainers or celebrities can be deemed “person>artist” especially with social media. If that’s the case, entertainment is pointless. Because you saying the average joe cares more about the person’s lifestyle as opposed to the artistry. We may as well stop giving out awards or doing list, if that’s the only criteria.

If that’s how y’all wanna play it, you gotta apply that mindset to all modern day entertainment.

Musically, baby is THAT. I just sat here the other day and said he’s one of the few cats who ain’t a gimmick

Lil Baby doesn't have a project that comes close to this

1623773260336.jpeg
YB really got a few classics under his belt honestly. Right before COVID happened him and baby had a concert together here :frown:. ****** was ready.

I was at Gunna’s birthday party this past weekend and they was playing that “Having Our Way” from Culture 3. **** sounds too crazy with some speakers behind it. Obvious that Drake bit Gunna’s style on that and even more apparent on “Solid” off Slime Language 2. What was was funny though was Gunna was in his zone mouthing the words to Drake’s verse off that “Having Our Way”. My ***** getting ghostwriting checks….

I was at Gunna’s birthday party this past weekend and they was playing that “Having Our Way” from Culture 3. **** sounds too crazy with some speakers behind it. Obvious that Drake bit Gunna’s style on that and even more apparent on “Solid” off Slime Language 2. What was was funny though was Gunna was in his zone mouthing the words to Drake’s verse off that “Having Our Way”. My ***** getting ghostwriting checks….
Gunna Def wrote/ laid a reference track for Drake on his verse for the new Migos joint :lol:

"I Put That On My Daughters Life" Quando Rondo Says He Can't Get Shows Because Promoters Are Shook To Book Him Over King Von Incident!

People really made King Von a sympathetic victim when he started the **** b/c he's a serial killer who's songs they liked. This kid ain't even the guy that killed him. He was getting his *** whooped :lol: :smh:

Young Chris wrote a lot of Hov verses too.

migos wrote for the whole industry a few years back

don’t y’all know using somebody flow means they wrote for you lol

Back
Top Bottom