Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

People saying he was also selling photos of X and Nas he took. This is interesting because dude was already paid and was tryna double dip years later. If you already get paid for a shoot does the photographer own the extra or is that like selling someone's likeness?
Jim mentioned that Supreme the image they took for the Dipset tee. Jabbia paid them (Jim & Elz) for it & can do whatever they want w/ it. Whoever, Jay hired him, so that means owns the pics. He should be asking for Jay's permission to sell that stuff.

C'mon now:
1623860966284.png

I can see him on posting his portfolio or uploading ig pics, but this is shiesty. Man needs to pay up :smh: :lol:

Depends

but generally no when you are working for a magazine or doing work for hire. You no longer own the rights to the image.

Nah that’s not how it works, like at all :lol:

Copyright law is pretty clear on this

Photographer owns the copyrights to the images they take, even if someone hired them, unless there’s some type of “work for hire” contract agreement in place, specifically saying “this is a work made for hire”

Usually in that case the photographer will adjust the rate

Even if it was for a magazine, it’s rare that this would happen, but if they slipped up and didn’t have nothing specifically saying this is “work made for hire”, it’s the photographer’s pics

This type of stuff happens all the time. People just assume it’s their pics because they paid someone to take em

This Hov situation a lil more complex than that tho

Last edited:
XXL in 2021 = being Center or point guard for the knicks. Aint’t no mystique in that s****

All them = Frank Ntilikini.

That Morray dude actually talented. I just hope he don’t Rod Wave harmonize himself onto my list. He actually can rap

Him and Dugg the best. BLXT more R&B to me.

XXL in 2021 = being Center or point guard for the knicks. Aint’t no mystique in that s****

All them = Frank Ntilikini.

That Morray dude actually talented. I just hope he don’t Rod Wave harmonize himself onto my list. He actually can rap

Him and Dugg the best. BLXT more R&B to me.

Morray has a very strong legit singing voice. Needs to be making true R&B music and not whiny harmonizing struggle music like everybody else. Feel the same about BRS Kash too. Dude has a gospel background and is making “Throat Baby” :lol:

I'm fly that's why haters mention my name
You can catch me in Virginia ain't another quite the same
If you from around here you know how a ***** play
Chevys pretty heavy twistin up the Mary J (yep)
I like white paper gettin high out my brain
I can make your body quiver, can you take a lil pain
You be comin round here like every other day
I live the player life, I do it the player way
She said I'm WORKIN WORKIN BABY
I said I'm TRIGGA TREY
She said I'm WORKIN WORKIN BABY WHEN I'm WORKIN I GET PAID (what?)
Plus I got this tooly goons lerkin every day
So don't get foolish with me or I gotta let it spray (fo sure)
I told her cool it baby I get coochie every day (day)
My life is like a movie so which role u tryin 2 play (play)
I got a big jacuzzi with some groupies on the way
And you can come along
LOOK BABY YOU GOTTA PAY

Hold up baby, know what baby
Can I swell up like you crazy
Play me like I'm checkers
Show respect you should know better
Trust me I know better
And you a paper shredder if you think I can not show you how to be a paper stretcher (what's that)
She said **** the bull**** I just want the cheddar
Now I ain't on dis bull**** she be a *** forever
***** **** THE BULL**** I JUST WANT THE CHEDDAR
SWIZZ, PROVOLONE, MANOURI, MOZZARELLA WHATEVER

I swear Trey Songz is super under appreciated.

BARS!

Back
Top Bottom