Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That fanbase & Nicki's are by far the two craziest I've seen, somebody should have let Trick know he was playing with fire for a bunch of bad takes.

ill never forget , my homegirl tweeted something bad about Nicki last year , I trolled her and hashtagged #nickiminaj #barbs and soooo many people start attacking us 😂

ive never been called so many gay slurs in my life and it was all by gay people. They went back and reported old tweets and got both our accounts locked.

I learned my lesson and will never say anything bad about her again lol

ill never forget , my homegirl tweeted something bad about Nicki last year , I trolled her and hashtagged #nickiminaj #barbs and soooo many people start attacking us 😂

ive never been called so many gay slurs in my life and it was all by gay people. They went back and reported old tweets and got both our accounts locked.

:rofl:

Fam i said something about MICHELLE from Destiny's child on twitter one day & started getting pressure i will never dare test any of those hives because i will 100% be getting banned from Twitter :lol:

Plenty better singers than beyonce. She might be the best female performer along with tina turner though. Plenty older black singers better. A lot of these fans don’t know their history though...

I hate this take

Nobody would ever say, there were plenty of singers better than Michael Jackson as some sort of argument against him

I hate this take

Nobody would ever say, there were plenty of singers better than Michael Jackson as some sort of argument against him

Never been to a Beyonce show but I've heard that **** is an experience.

Certain artist go beyond vocals.
People like MJ & Beyonce as a whole provide an experience.
My girl been to every Beyonce show in Dallas and tells me its the best thing ever every time.
She's a stan, but if everyone says the same thing, has to be some truth to it.
Saying Beyonce can't sing is flat out wrong and dumb though.

Last edited:
Those Beyoncé fans are weird but Trick shouldn’t have been clout chasing like that to begin with.

Those Beyoncé fans are weird but Trick shouldn’t have been clout chasing like that to begin with.
The disdain and hatred some of these older artist from the south have for New York and Jay-Z in particular will always be comedy

Sounded like Trick been wanting to shade Jay for 30 years and finally had the courage to do so

I think it also annoys the older southern artist how much the younger southern artist collab with and generally **** with rappers from New York.

This is so stupid 🤦🏾‍♂️. Idolization of celebs is absurd.

Meaningless and wild petty.

I don't even know what Trick said but he should lean in to it.
I hate this take

That's cuz MJ had a great voice even if he wasn't the greatest singer.

Not to mention everything else about his artistry fans loved.

Back
Top Bottom