Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meaningless and wild petty.

I don't even know what Trick said but he should lean in to it.

That's cuz MJ had a great voice even if he wasn't the greatest singer.

Not to mention everything else about his artistry fans loved.

This is the advice of a masochist

**** around and get yourself audited messing with that hive :smh: , just gotta bow out gracefully

tenor.gif

The disdain and hatred some of these older artist from the south have for New York and Jay-Z in particular will always be comedy

Sounded like Trick been wanting to shade Jay for 30 years and finally had the courage to do so

I think it also annoys the older southern artist how much the younger southern artist collab with and generally **** with rappers from New York.

As a southerner, there's definitely some truth to this.
I think it stems from NY being hip-hop's gatekeeper for so long and Pac having such a heavy influence on the South. But Jay always rocked with the South so IDK why some older dudes hold on to that. Old heads be stuck in their ways. :smh:
Like you said, the majority of young dudes from here rock with him heavy and put him on a pedestal above guys actually from the South.

Its true though.

Anything from that Jackson 5 era is instantly loved. Same when he switched it up and got cool.

Mike aint a better singer than Luther though.

Two things can be true.

But comparing MJ to Beyonce was stupid anyway. Aint that good of a singer, don't make that good of music, and the voice aint anything special.

They really dropped his restaurant rating down from 4.1 to 2.1.

Like, your trying to hurt a black business owner's pockets cause he said some stupid **** about Beyonce and Jay-Z?

Sicko behavior
Stans are weirdos. Fending for someone or something that doesnt know or care about your existence.

Musicians, athletes, actors, sports teams. Doesnt matter grade A weirdo

ill never forget , my homegirl tweeted something bad about Nicki last year , I trolled her and hashtagged #nickiminaj #barbs and soooo many people start attacking us 😂

ive never been called so many gay slurs in my life and it was all by gay people. They went back and reported old tweets and got both our accounts locked.

I learned my lesson and will never say anything bad about her again lol

I made a joke about british rap and i was getting hate tweets for over a month at random. The first day was wild :lol:
Fish and chips twitter had had it

Back
Top Bottom