Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

If anyone else shot a club up, they’d be getting criticized in the “Mass Shooting” thread. America loves it’s guns and shooters though

Nice to see jay aint forgot about dude.

loyalty has its rewards i suppose.

0733A44E-621A-4BA0-ABC9-1C767DA18D1A.jpeg

he’s been givin these out left n right this past week. Did i miss something?

Jay ain’t gone ever turn his back on Bleek. They similar to Baby/Wayne

“Long as I’m alive, he’s a millionaire”

you definitely can’t fight. It’s cool. I love when n_ up the burner and accidentally shoot themselves or one of they homies. Proving how b*** made they really are. Fights DO matter. That’s why it’s plenty youtube and IG videos devoted to these fights that “don’t matter”. Ironically, you can kill someone with your fists too.

It’s a reason boxing and MMA generate so much money. Guns is why these fools pussified out here. I hate guns with a passion

Thoughts?

Feels like this subject happens every time Tory has a freestyle, and he cosplaying an early 00s East Coast rapper :lol:. Found this from str8drop str8drop two years ago, and I think it sums it up.

From a critical standpoint I feel you, nothing gonna top the OG versions you came up with

From a homage standpoint I think it’s cool tho, put some of the younger ppl on and he bringing the original artists in on it

As corny as Tory is he really does seem to be a student of the culture, specifically the early 00’s ****

Bruh be up at the radio stations doing his BEST 03 Philly/NYC Wayne freestyle impression everytime he get a mic :lol:

At the end of the day, them Canadian *****s of a certain age always had an identity issue when it came to rap. Part of it stems from them trying to figure out what would get them on, over here. Pretty much ends in them seamlessly easing out of accent flows/styles and biting.

Pooh Shiesty shot multiple people in the span of a few months. What’s wrong with these guys?! Why can’t they catch little stupid cases, nope gotta go catch serious cases. After they’ve made it.

you definitely can’t fight. It’s cool. I love when n_ up the burner and accidentally shoot themselves or one of they homies. Proving how b*** made they really are. Fights DO matter. That’s why it’s plenty youtube and IG videos devoted to these fights that “don’t matter”. Ironically, you can kill someone with your fists too.

It’s a reason boxing and MMA generate so much money. Guns is why these fools pussified out here. I hate guns with a passion

n_’s scarey.

Buncha cop outs n bulls*** always thrown out there when it’s proposed. n_’s just dont want that kinda funk thats all.

a lot goes into a fight. Theres the act of fighting itself, then there’s also the mental gymnastics n BS that come with not only takin a potential loss but other people seein it too.

wont eem get into the lack of actual skillset out there. N_’s just scarey fr…

Last edited:
Lost in all of this, Tory Lanez KNOWS how to drum up controversy. He’s what people THINK Soulja Boy is. Tory legit TALENTED with the music s***. People hate him because they know dude is a real threat. I love how he ruffles feathers.

I laugh when people call him a copycat when that’s basically the millennial calling card. That’s why I say people are so fickle and fake. YouTube is full of copycats.

That’s tory problem. He copies toooooo much when he doesn’t have too. Like when Barry Bonds and Roger Clemmens started taking steroids. Like bruh, Ya’ll dudes are already upper echelon. Y’all didn’t need to juice.

But again, Tory just going along with his generation

Back
Top Bottom