Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Idk if I think that or not. Although I don't care for his stuff, most ppl I come across do. You're being too bias towards Thug to critique him :lol: What exactly is flop for Thug? He's basically raps Temple Run guy.

He flopped unbelievably with all the gimmicks he had before ‘So Much Fun’. Every time he dropped a project, it would fail and his label would say “it’s not his debut album, it was a commercial retail mixtape”. The sigh of relief the label breathed when they didn’t have to do the same thing with ‘So Much Fun’ had to be something lol

Thug career definitely been 'off' ever since that huge leak ****ed up what was supposed to be HyTunes

***** has had like 5-6 'debut' albums :lol:

He flopped unbelievably with all the gimmicks he had before ‘So Much Fun’. Every time he dropped a project, it would fail and his label would say “it’s not his debut album, it was a commercial retail mixtape”. The sigh of relief the label breathed when they didn’t have to do the same thing with ‘So Much Fun’ had to be something lol
I know, we had this discussion b4 I just wanted to see u say it again :rofl:

Not sure if I feel this way, but this is a interesting take. Especially in comparison to boxing, since most of them stay too long.

That's why I liked 4:44, Jay stopped trying to be young

I do find it interesting how people excuse Kanye's actions, as if he's still 25 year old Kanye. He's the corny old guy to me, but people still eat it up like he's inventing.

That's why I find it weird how people will care about what Fab wears, when these dudes...I mean look at that last page. It's an effort to tear down the old dudes for some reason.

Kanye was already like 28 when he came into the game :lol: all the wild **** he did from 06-2013 he was in his 30's :lol:

But Dre tripping with that one. Hopefully he's changed his mind because he's delivered some dope verses over the past few years presumably after 40

Not sure if I feel this way, but this is a interesting take. Especially in comparison to boxing, since most of them stay too long.

That's why I liked 4:44, Jay stopped trying to be young

I do find it interesting how people excuse Kanye's actions, as if he's still 25 year old Kanye. He's the corny old guy to me, but people still eat it up like he's inventing.

That's why I find it weird how people will care about what Fab wears, when these dudes...I mean look at that last page. It's an effort to tear down the old dudes for some reason.

I'm fine with this explanation for why he doesn't rap @ 40 but this is no excuse for never releasing a solo album in his 20s and 30s.

Kanye was already like 28 when he came into the game :lol: all the wild **** he did from 06-2013 he was in his 30's :lol:

But Dre tripping with that one. Hopefully he's changed his mind because he's delivered some dope verses over the past few years presumably after 40
That just set in for me. My guy is a manchild :lol:

I'm fine with this explanation for why he doesn't rap @ 40 but this is no excuse for never releasing a solo album in his 20s and 30s.

At this point I'd take some good Fridays type **** where he just releases a song from whatever he's been recording since Idlewild once a week. Even if it sucks :lol:

was tryna avoid this until it dropped but i finally listening

this dude ****in ruined Hurricane

1627268406569.png

he needs someone to reel him in sometimes

was tryna avoid this until it dropped but i finally listening

this dude ****in ruined Hurricane

1627268406569.png

he needs someone to reel him in sometimes

Probably figured to switch since a few leaks been floating around for years. I'm kinda surprised he even used that record.

Back
Top Bottom