You ain't even much get a chance to say a word ha
I know I ain't trippin' don't your brother got them birds ha"

Pure nonsense :lol:
U can’t tell me there’s been classic years in hip hop since then
Tell me this classic year u think there was
And what released that year for it to be classic
We talking about classic/great
Not just good or very good

I've always been a fan of Tyga as a person, dude just seems like a genuine person who got caught up in that Kardashian Jenner triangle. I'll always root for him.

This interview just showed me WHY the show has gotten corny. Budden controlled Aks personality, Ak had his moment of being cornet imo but Joe was there to level him whether it's by toning him down or controlling the convo with guest and topics. But now that star is there and he ain't the star from back n the day, he letting Ak control the convo and it just shows how much of a cornball he really is and all that tough talkin he was doing about having cats run up on him.on stage, smh I feel like Joe would've deaded all that noise but star lets him cook.

That's just my critique but also, personally I just think this dude is wack in general but God bless him.

Can't stop playing this joint. Soundtrack for All Star weekend. They both went in.

"Young black ***** trapped and he can't change it, know he a genius, he just can't claim it
Cause they left him no platforms to explain it, he frustrated so he get faded, but deep down inside he know you can't fade him"
Too real for too many young kings in our community.

Last edited:
Can't stop playing this joint. Soundtrack for All Star weekend. They both went in.

"Young black ***** trapped and he can't change it, know he a genius, he just can't claim it
Cause they left him no platforms to explain it, he frustrated so he get faded, but deep down inside he know you can't fade him"
Too real for too many young kings in our community.

I listened to it once, joint was hard. The West continues to drop the best quality, I been feeling like that the past few years.

Tyga always seems clear headed, thoughtful and mature in interviews...then he goes and does some goofy ****, and you remember why you view him the way you do :lol:.

Episode had a gem in it. Akademiks asked Tyga about the most relevant question and NTs most active and running threads. Tyga’s hairline @20:00 min mark.

That’s enough TygaTalk for the year.

Why drake rap with that bum blockboyjb he's gotta be one of the worst rappers I've ever heard in my life

Murs my guy...but I had to cut it off after he made the generalization that all black American were involved in steeet life....then did the whole “black on black crime” “why can’t white people say the n-word” speil

Willingly ignoring the factors that led to “gangsta rap” and the culture around it.

Edit: I stuck with it. I see where he’s going with it. Lil misinformed in some spots though.

Last edited:
The HipHopDX episodes are dope, but I prefer The Company Man. Murs is cool, but his delivery bothers me for some reason, and most of the videos seem pretty surface level.

I've shared his stuff in here before, but check him if you haven't and you enjoy The Breakdown. I think Justin Hunte is the person who initially started doing these with HipHopDX, but he eventually moved on. Really thought provoking stuff:

DWAYMTOVQAE89xk.jpg

Travis Scott got a Stevie Wonder feature on Astroworld

Back
Top Bottom