Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Speak of the devil … as y’all talking About wack and this **** pops up on Twitter . He was on clubhouse talking about how nick cannon has more money than master P and P don’t have this and that?

This the real weirdo **** , not ****** dancing having fun . I don’t ever want to hear what ***** like this got to say about anything . Messenger matters and this dude a certified clown, don’t care what he used to do

Lmao fam you can’t be serious . Some ****** not too cool and are comfortable in they own skin . Must non judgy folks saw that missed dunk and just laughed

Y’all being way too serious . Let the young ***** enjoy life how he sees fit

… them same execs he was on the table, bo jangling for turned their backs on him when he caught that case. He’s a raccoon. Just embrace it.

Like I said, he’s the drill Stepin Fetchit.

None of us our afraid to be laughed at. If you’re embarrassed by something, you shouldn’t be doing it.

Dancing for them white folks is fun to you?

The man was popping his neck in a hotel room full of dudes also

Last edited:
… them same execs he was on the table, bo jangling for turner their backs on him when he caught that case. He’s a raccoon. Just embrace it.

None of us our afraid to be laughed at. If you’re embarrassed by something, you shouldn’t be doing it.

I was specifically speaking about the missed dunk , as I mentioned in my reply

Speak of the devil … as y’all talking About wack and this **** pops up on Twitter . He was on clubhouse talking about how nick cannon has more money than master P and P don’t have this and that?

This the real weirdo **** , not ****** dancing having fun . I don’t ever want to hear what ***** like this got to say about anything . Messenger matters and this dude a certified clown, don’t care what he used to do

…..” ya’ll”… “social media” and fickle rap fans have put BATTERIES in the back of these dudes like AK and Wack. I have no sympathy. Parents who didn’t teach their kids about hip hop is EXACTLY why people have these takes.

I don’t blame wack at all. Why? Because rap lost credibility a loooooong time ago.

True hip hop heads know that master p did more for hip hop than nick cannon.

… them same execs he was on the table, bo jangling for turner their backs on him when he caught that case. He’s a raccoon. Just embrace it.

shrug-whiz-khalifa.gif

but Master P was just talking about Michael Jordan

Okay. Mr. Soulja Boy top 10 of the 2000s :lol: :lol:
I mean if we're going off cultural impact/relevance, he's no doubt up there. I don't know how some of those names even made it to be honest.

Just went to check the list and the IG post was deleted so not too sure who was in the top 10.

I mean if we're going off cultural impact/relevance, he's no doubt up there. I don't know how some of those names even made it to be honest.

Just went to check the list and the IG post was deleted so not too sure who was in the top 10.

Who he impacted? You? I feel sorry for you lol. If you looked up to him, that’s on you.

He’s impacted spamming bad products and music. I’ll give you that.

Soulja Boy ain’t better than TI, Scarface, Ross, etc in anything

I went back and listened to Shyne's albums after he was bragging about picking the beats on his debut album on Drink Champs.

I came to the same conclusion that I had back then, that Black Rob and Dep's albums were a lot better.

What's good is great, but I only **** with about four or five songs on each of those albums.
U buggin
Shyne debut is a Classic!

Lmao fam you can’t be serious . Some ****** not too cool and are comfortable in they own skin . Must non judgy folks saw that missed dunk and just laughed

Y’all being way too serious . Let the young ***** enjoy life how he sees fit

Dudes like 30 years old.

and it's a consistent pattern of behavior. Nobody ever post his music, it's always some goofy **** he's doing. That's cool if he doesn't plan on having a real music career. He can be like Safaree, who releases a mixtape or video every once in a while that nobody cares about. He can go on Mona's show or get a podcast.

Because nobody will ever take him serious as a rapper.

and I hope you never post any "judgy" **** up here.

Dudes like 30 years old.

and it's a consistent pattern of behavior. Nobody ever post his music, it's always some goofy **** he's doing. That's cool if he doesn't plan on having a real music career. He can be like Safaree, who releases a mixtape or video every once in a while that nobody cares about. He can go on Mona's show or get a podcast.

Because nobody will ever take him serious as a rapper.

and I hope you never post any "judgy" **** up here.

They don’t hear you though. I been saying this s*** for 5+ years but they like to overlook it. I said the SAME thing about 69. Stop trying to make these n_ out to be musicians. They clowns masquerading as musicians. But again, I blame rap fans and society. It’s out of our control.

Desiigner got clowned for being a one hit wonder, but Bobby can’t?

One hit wonders been getting CLOWNED forever. Milli Vanilli got clowned for being frauds. It comes with the territory.

Dude sat in the pen for 6 years and ain’t write any music???

I wouldn't be mad at that, at all .
Let the young ***** be, i ain't dancing like buddy but a lot of ******' favorite rappers ain't standing tall like buddy. Of course he ain't the greatest rapper but he certainly is a real *****, dancing or not.

We ain’t concerned about these n_ standing tall. Ain’t no such thing as the streets anyway :lol: :lol:

It’s all entertainment. We just simply saying that n_ never had good music. He’s Desiigner

The n_ put himself in jail and we supposed to be empathetic for him :lol: :lol:

Stop it. N_ shot at and possibly killed people. He still a bottymon

We're not supposed to, his dry snitching on his homies and himself was cringe worthy. Streets, no streets, all I'm saying is ***** is a man, dancing or not, assuming his mistakes and standing tall like a real one. I'm not bumping his **** everyday, far from it, but I rather play his **** for the rest of my life before playing 2minutes of 69 ****.

Back
Top Bottom