Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s funny that ****** who did wrong (and have paid the cost for doing said wrong) come home and move and talk different because they probably learned from the previous wrong?

My ***** that’s called growth. :lol:

If a n_ shot you and come home, you gone be his friend?

Serious question

NYC definitely protect and serve their own! Ol’ Brooklyn nine nine face ahh boy. You protect 69 and Bob :lol: :lol: :lol:

I respect the loyalty

ah-****-here-we-go-again-ah-****.gif

But y’all was out there killing and shooting n_ prior to becoming known :lol: :lol: :lol:lol

It’s always funny when “shooters” or dudes involved in gang activity all of a sudden forget what got them there.

Do you realize how much you contradict yourself?

You give this dumb take a week after Thug gets arrested?

Wait hold up are we not gonna mention Keyshia Cole and AB. That has to be more toxic relationship than Depp and Heard. I see couples therapy, their own reality show and atleast 4 court case by Sept maybe August. Somebody gotta step in and tell AB this ain’t the route to go. NT detectives is it too late to save him.

Wait hold up are we not gonna mention Keyshia Cole and AB. That has to be more toxic relationship than Depp and Heard. I see couples therapy, their own reality show and atleast 4 court case by Sept maybe August. Somebody gotta step in and tell AB this ain’t the route to go. NT detectives is it too late to save him.
He smashed and dashed
AB told her he don’t want her
Keyshia has issues she’ll let anyone smash

That Meech **** sad.

Bruh had a legit path based off of the **** his father put down and probably got caught up in tryna keep up an image/persona/lifestyle. The banks got all that **** insured anyway so hope he don’t sit for too long but if he does, he gonna start feeling like the dumbest ***** on earth after a while.

Edit: disregard my lil thinkpiece I just seen some **** that said dude tried to run off with a watch :lol: :smh:

We can ridicule Freddie Gibbs for getting lumped up, but I can’t ridicule gang members who also taunted people, sent threats and shot up s****….

… that’s where the line is drawn? Okay

The same AB who hater on kaepernick and said racism doesn’t exist and has a white BM? Nah….

Grown *** men dawg

That Meech **** sad.

Bruh had a legit path based off of the **** his father put down and probably got caught up in tryna keep up an image/persona/lifestyle. The banks got all that **** insured anyway so hope he don’t sit for too long but if he does, he gonna start feeling like the dumbest ***** on earth after a while.

Edit: disregard my lil thinkpiece I just seen some **** that said dude tried to run off with a watch :lol: :smh:

They’ll pay the balance and he’ll be fine. He tried to get over, when he ain’t even need to for real.

*****s gotta stop keeping up with the joneses tho. that’s what got him jammed up.

I get finessing the jewelers who been finessing *****s forever. But he just played with the wrong one. The one that would tell on you.

Ironic, considering his own Father and Uncle got jammed up messing with Jacob the Jeweler and Kim K producer boyfriend etc.

Almost full circle.

Hustling backwards. Just to keep up with fools who DGAF about you anyway?

You already got a watch for 80k…. If you couldn’t afford to pay CASH for the 250k watch….. why?? Why??

Idiot and young, but He’ll be straight

Back
Top Bottom