Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

YB been dropping his worst music, coasting…and just getting rewarded for it. That cult fan base and the trickery is wild.

I’m sure it’s some gems in there. But I got no interest in trying to sift thru. I’ll catch some on the shuffle.

And we need to finally do away with Khaled. I still don’t understand why *****s are going to them. He must have some kompromat on them or something.
You off YB?

And yeah, Khaled is finished. His Tyler rant may have been the beginning of his downfall.

5xlk92.gif

Rap has made people accept people not being able to sing sing. That's also another problem.

Some of these R&B acts wouldn't exist in the 80's and 90's, because you had to actually sing, much less the performance aspect being lost.
Not singing anymore is real. It used to be the main attraction in an R&B Act. Now it’s least important. I miss the RKelly and MJ days. Those two, boy they really put a damper on 80-90’s R&B.
I still don’t think MJ, man I don’t know, but I’ll bump this joint no matter what….

I remember every gas station and liquor store selling stop snitchin tees

Not singing anymore is real. It used to be the main attraction in an R&B Act. Now it’s least important. I miss the RKelly and MJ days. Those two, boy they really put a damper on 80-90’s R&B.
I still don’t think MJ, man I don’t know, but I’ll bump this joint no matter what….

Getting back to Whitney this song always gets me 😟

Man she was a monster live

Back
Top Bottom