Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That's crazy Craig Mack was only 46. Flavor in your ear dropped in like 93.

I can't wait until you get your panties in a bunch when some 16 year old disses old *** 30 year old Drake.

because they're dead and can't respond. You don't do that in general overall.

Would someone say that about TI or Eminem? No, because they could either respond on record or in person.

Yep

We can't keep saying that, rap has been around for over 40 years. Just like rock was once for the youth. That was until it evolved and you started having your Tom Petty's and Rolling Stones. The same with rap. People like Jay-Z and E-40 help grow the genre.

Now you have a guy who "claims" he's 30 dissing Tupac. Twenty years ago he was the old dude and would have been told to give it up. He's 30 dissing a 25 year old Tupac, because Tupac never had a chance to get old. Think about that. Why are you 30 speaking for the youth by dissing Tupac, you aren't young. He's big uppin Gucci, he should, him and Gucci are closer in age than Lil Xan.
Dissing a dead person has to be the most b**** made **** you can do. You don't have to love Pac and Big's music but all the extra stuff is coward/attention seeking talk to me. Especially when you talking about 2 rappers that contributed A LOT to Hip Hop. I was never into Bankroll Fresh or Sean Price or Fredo Santana but I'm not gonna hate on there music or them as men. That's **** boy **** to me.

Y'all gotta stop giving these goobers breath.

Soon as I saw Akademics posted some 30 year old ***** calling himself a rapper who I had never heard of, I scrolled right past. That boy Akademics is a culture vulture/plant enabler. Gotta just start ignoring this *****.
I’m starting to think
Folks like ak and them
Are plants from music executives to create buzz
That’s why dudes like him
Never get touched
Cause he on the labels payroll

C4BE5350-569B-4674-9FC3-0D9AE68B6A47.jpeg

Tory Lanez is a karaoke artist but I respect that. Either we can talk or we can fight. I respect Travis too for approaching him. That _ been biting too much. :lol:

Please get rid of both of those clowns. They're both so ****in generic and unoriginal. They're what's wrong with Rap today. SMH, no originality and no one holding them accountable for their music. Kanye cosigns one and he's loved. The other samples some songs and gets praised.

Reactions: OTG
Do y'all remember that incident with Travis stealing his former roommates music and work? this is before Travis blew up.

Neither should get a pass.

Both Travis and Tory are ok to me. Their features are cool but it's people that do what they do better than them so I'm not really bumping their music.

This podcast has some potential. I love Vince take in the first few minutes on hiphop not really being as lopsided as it may seem. He basically states that the untalented cats are rinse & recyclable, don't have their business in order the majority of the times, and that the real creatives are getting paid the most. which i sort of agree with in MOST cases.

Do y'all remember that incident with Travis stealing his former roommates music and work? this is before Travis blew up.

Neither should get a pass.

That dude (Apex) is actually my friend’s homie. I didn’t believe the story at first but a few of my boys know the apex dude personally so they confirmed it. Crazy stuff

Back
Top Bottom