Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I think he put that wave in motion the last time he did it. I've seen it in the wild more than a few times. There were a few kids who played w/ them during that showcase that Lil Bron came out here for

The nails ain't even the worst thing he did on that live tho :lol:

I think he was doing that "trolling" thing the kids do...which is an interesting pivot for him but
1669093857677.png

Hasnt trinidad james been painting his nails for a while now? I noticed it on that FSR show

I think he put that wave in motion the last time he did it. I've seen it in the wild more than a few times. There were a few kids who played w/ them during that showcase that Lil Bron came out here for

I think he was doing that "trolling" thing the kids do...which is an interesting pivot for him but
1669093857677.png

I think they think they're on some rockstar stuff, but

mood-lil-uzi-vert.gif

Dudes will be wearing acrylic and growing out their nails in 10 years

Hasnt trinidad james been painting his nails for a while now? I noticed it on that FSR show

Yeah he was doing that when he was working at a sneaker store at the Atlanta Underground (before the game). Remember seeing that when I used to go to that store.

1669093857677.png

this **** cycle back every few years it seem like going back to like 2002 as far as I can remember.

watching ****** try to explain why they do it is comedy :lol:

That is different from painting them black, yellow and putting designs on them. I saw a Hispanic cat on the train the other day with floral on his index and pinky finger.

Yeah that's a little too much for me.

GenZ's like that type of stuff though so I'm not terribly surprised.

I wouldn't say it's his best tape but I stopped listening to Wayne after the drought 3

Mixtape Wayne

1. dedication 2
2. Dedication 1
3. Drought 3

Dedication 1
The Suffix
Dedication 2
W Carter Collection
Like Father Like Son Mixtape w/ Khaled

I stopped listening to Wayne after Drought 3. So def 07/08. I be low key surprised No Cielings gets the love it does. But I get it. Swag Surfn and the Joint with Gucci mane go hard.

Back
Top Bottom