Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I live in Wisconsin and I've probably met 2 indigenous people my whole life at home. ****s wild. My current village is actually named after the Menomonee (smh)
Bruh, like 75 percent of this nation is named via Native American language.

When I was a kid, I was told Chicago is native American for rotten potatos...further google searches indicates that its native American for a place of bad smell.

sneakaprince

Supporter
Never knew that about the Chi. Thanks for enlightening me.

I thought Wisconsin just had it bad. Didn't realize that **** was so widespread. America truly foul man.

As the nation continues to become more enlightened I wonder if some of these city are renamed. It's kinda wild to live in places named after a tribe of people that this country basically obliterated.

Never knew that about the Chi. Thanks for enlightening me.

I thought Wisconsin just had it bad. Didn't realize that **** was so widespread. America truly foul man.

As the nation continues to become more enlightened I wonder if some of these city are renamed. It's kinda wild to live in places named after a tribe of people that this country basically obliterated.
chickens coming home for sure and I love to see it.

y’all seen this ****?

I'm hella late but my younger cousins put me on to tee grizzleys GTA streaming vids this **** is hilarious lol..I might get a gpu and see if I can join his server

waukeganwill

Supporter
I live in Wisconsin and I've probably met 2 indigenous people my whole life at home. ****s wild. My current village is actually named after the Menomonee (smh)

Im from Waukegan. City name comes from Potawatomie language for “Little Fort”. Lived like 15 mins from Wisconsin and I was in and out of there a lot and You def aint lyin Theres soooo many cities there with native American names. Waukesha, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Oshkosh…**** is wild.

1669217567574.png

She dumb if true, she fumbled the bag. He just dropped prob the second biggest song of his career

Top Bottom