Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That ***** Ray dropped IMO album of the year with Face and doubled back with an even better before the end of year lol

On some real ****. Ain’t seen something like this in a minute. And the fact that Ray is a 31 year old rapper, that is just catching his wave is impressive. And he been rapping rapping, NO GIMMICKS and straight up being him. And people connecting. I love that.

Who lays it out like this? No extras. No fronting. You love to see it

FD5D4FB9-B426-4D48-AD7A-B8E6233F126A.png

A54828FC-F957-4259-9DB0-16F14579A06B.png

“The route a lil longer, when you out here living honest”

60BD5567-BF6F-4751-B134-E84AB6E732C6.jpeg
Since they all blew up individually they gotta get the band back for 1 tape for old times. Dbco been allegedly making a new tape but payroll dropped like 3 projects since they announced that 😭

They be calling dudes hood Juan as a derogatory term in the hood now. Mans a professional victim and then this happens. People clown him but I respect homie for always choosing life over material ****. Look at what happened to xxx and Pnb... When mans get out he can always clean up his image and bounce back.

They be calling dudes hood Juan as a derogatory term in the hood now. Mans a professional victim and then this happens. People clown him but I respect homie for always choosing life over material ****. Look at what happened to xxx and Pnb... When mans get out he can always clean up his image and bounce back.
:rofl: at professional victim

Back
Top Bottom