Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I feel like the Future run passed me by and I didn’t even notice. I remember listening to Astronaut Status when I was deployed to Afghanistan. Fast forward to 2020 and dudes on NT posting March Madness, Feds Did A Sweep, Codeine Crazy etc. talking about this dropped “X” amount of years ago. I have no idea where the **** I was at :lol:
Itchin is when I finally started taking future serious, scratch that it was magic. Then free bricks, then after that I started checking for everything before that. He kinda fell off to me around Pluto but he had a few joints like mark mcguire, but then he went crazy with the 3 peat beast mode, monster, 56 nights followed by 56 nights and been elite since.

Damn meant DS2 after the 3 peat.

Last edited:
Itchin is when I finally started taking future serious, scratch that it was magic. Then free bricks, then after that I started checking for everything before that. He kinda fell off to me around Pluto but he had a few joints like mark mcguire, but then he went crazy with the 3 peat beast mode, monster, 56 nights followed by 56 nights and been elite since.
Itchin, My Ho 2, Blow :smokin

In 10 years we're gonna have kids saying Drake is better than Nas... But I guess this thread is a microcosm of today's world. I know it's coming off the opposite but I love future however I can admit that future is severely lacking in substance I guess the older I get I gotta realize that the newer generation doesn't care about substance. Future can make catchy tunes, but I reiterate I'm I'm only 29 and I've outgrown dude's music. Man makes music for kids. I don't listen to Future these days unless I'm popping out or if one of the honeys put him on.

Future one of the deepest and most introspective rappers ever and got too many tracks that fit that mold to ever say he severely lacks substance but it seem like ****** overlook that fact because he knows how to consistently make hit songs.

the-road-to-el-dorado-both.gif

The documentary is funny.

Them watching The Wire which was putting them on game, but they thought their police/feds were too stupid to be doing any of that.

and the whole time T thought that Meech was bringing heat on the organization and that was causing them problems, but his side was the one they were confused by and T was the one they had all on the recordings.

50 Cent loves JMJ and speaks very highly of him every chance he gets... I highly doubt he'd be rocking with BMF if they were the reason Jay got took out.

Yeah, the JMJ **** was something more personal.

Jay started out as a street cat, and brought that to Run and DMC and I'm sure it kept the wolves away. Unfortunately he wasn't better with his money and it was his downfall.

In 10 years we're gonna have kids saying Drake is better than Nas... But I guess this thread is a microcosm of today's world. I know it's coming off the opposite but I love future however I can admit that future is severely lacking in substance I guess the older I get I gotta realize that the newer generation doesn't care about substance. Future can make catchy tunes, but I reiterate I'm I'm only 29 and I've outgrown dude's music. Man makes music for kids. I don't listen to Future these days unless I'm popping out or if one of the honeys put him on.
Drake at his peak is 190x bigger than nas tho, who’s better is really up to the person listening. And I hate drake. But the ***** been at the top since 09/10 and it’s approaching 2023.

Drake at his peak is 190x bigger than nas tho, who’s better is really up to the person listening. And I hate drake. But the ***** been at the top since 09/10 and it’s approaching 2023.
So for y'all being hot for long time equates to a higher peak? I think y'all need to look up what peak means. At his highest of heights, Ti was bigger than Future and it's not close.

Edit: When I used the word "better" in the Nas/Drake comparison I was speaking of artistry.

Back
Top Bottom