Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I forgot she lost some weight but even before it she never screamed sexy to me. Ari looks like a chick I'd be A-OK being just friends with.

She ain't even the type of chick my wife would worry about me trying to pop on some late night drunk ****.

She definitely has more mature features.

They say we fetishize youth in this country though I wonder if I've just been conditioned not to like older looking celebs, but then again I'd still beat J-Lo, Halle, Sade, hell i'd still proudly pop Stacey dash, but I'm a heathen lol.

naw trust me I totally get it. Outta all the dolled up celeb chicks out there, Ari ol regular degular *** just does something for me man. I always been drawn to the more simplistic types though. Its messed up because Ari is my wifes favorite female artist and she has no idea that I super stan for shorty *** lol

Had to google Ari lennox
Screenshot_20230321_160920_Gallery.jpg

In my head Ari,Dej Loaf, Sza, A Boogie, Azaelia,
HER, Summer Walker are all the same person

And i dont know what none of them look like

Threw my guy Boogie under the bus for the hell of it. Bro really be rapping, the harmonic stuff is just extra sauce. Also cuts out the r&b hook middleman when you can do it yourself.

Dude is gonna have to deal with that for the rest of his life. I still don't get why he refused to go witness protection and just do a real life face-off.

Hell he could at least move outta the US.

Back
Top Bottom