Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Need it? They should never do a song with a legend because they're signed to Em, I dont see how that makes sense. I will always support trading bars, dont care who your signed too

Meaning, they're signed to the most popular rapper in the world...someone who isn't giving them a push or anything. Someone they shouldn't have signed to in the first place, but I digress.

Jay has artist on Rocnation.

You think Michael Jordan should give advice to players on the Hornets or other players in the league?

Meaning, they're signed to the most popular rapper in the world...someone who isn't giving them a push or anything. Someone they shouldn't have signed to in the first place, but I digress.

Jay has artist on Rocnation.

You think Michael Jordan should give advice to players on the Hornets or other players in the league?
I think lyricist should work with lyricist, I dont care about that all the other ****

I think lyricist should work with lyricist, I dont care about that all the other ****

I agree, but there's also politics involved.

Em should be helping and pushing HIS artist, more than some background mess on a BET rap cypher to bring attention to him

I just want *****s to rap

I agree, but this ain't the 90's and Jay has always been pretty picky about what he appears on.

I just think it's cool he's being a Kobe to some of the younger rappers. That's something he doesn't have to do.

Back
Top Bottom