Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

great interview by a black luxury designer & how hiphop doesn't recognize it's power.

Watched this yesterday. Very impressive story. Envy hit the nail on the head when he said that dude is a stand out in his lane because he has actual style. Some of his kicks are better than anything I’ve seen Nike/Reebok/Adidas put out in years. Don’t even get me started on the designer sneaker bull**** that’s popular these days.

I’m in for a pair of either of these when he releases them.

Salute to the breakfast club. For all the flack people give them for falling off, they make an effort to keep the hip hop community informed on politics, wealth, entertainment, and black entrepreneurs. Can’t ever be mad at that.

She talking about n_ doing **** for attention...... Then gives THE GAME praise :lol: :rofl:

Really? You phony f***

That silicone don’t contaminated her brain. Fake a**** Nicki Minaj

Bro. I died laughing listening to this. Like... Nicki... have you ever MET Game? Ross took a play out of HIS playbook. :rofl:

Game flat out disrespected Nicki in that diss record. :lol:

She crazy as cat ****

... I been wanting to give Nicki this pool stick so tell your little vivrant thing come f*ck with Q-Tip

Doesn’t fit her narrative to remember this :rofl:

Sidebar, Game really did body Meek though. :lol:

^^^ That’s the second time this week I have heard those shoes shown and mentioned. And dude got on Breakfast Club! Good for him he’s getting the word out. Not completely my style but I see them selling.

Watched this yesterday. Very impressive story. Envy hit the nail on the head when he said that dude is a stand out in his lane because he has actual style. Some of his kicks are better than anything I’ve seen Nike/Reebok/Adidas put out in years. Don’t even get me started on the designer sneaker bull**** that’s popular these days.

I’m in for a pair of either of these when he releases them.

Salute to the breakfast club. For all the flack people give them for falling off, they make an effort to keep the hip hop community informed on politics, wealth, entertainment, and black entrepreneurs. Can’t ever be mad at that.

Bro. I died laughing listening to this. Like... Nicki... have you ever MET Game? Ross took a play out of HIS playbook. :rofl:

Doesn’t fit her narrative to remember this :rofl:

Sidebar, Game really did body Meek though. :lol:

Fact on the breakfast club, they def share their platform with a lot of people outside of the usual celebs/actors. Stories like his are important to hear, like envy 7 charlamagne were saying it allows kids to see a different way of getting to it outside of entertainment & sports.

:emoji_astonished:
Oh ****. In for the Jeffrey appreciation. So Much Fun tomorrow night. :smokin

Let’s get it.

For my n**** @nawghtyhare :lol:

One of Thug’s best songs ever imo

This n**** Jeff having bangers :pimp:

Thugger Jackson :emoji_astonished::emoji_man_dancing::emoji_scream:

B71047F3-5341-44A1-854B-E442C326D83D.gif

Thugger Jordan :emoji_basketball::emoji_basketball_player:

3712D8B6-D0A5-481E-B0A5-19B69A97F845.gif

His shoes don’t look original, he basically blended a few major brands in one. They don’t look bad though, I’d buy a few if they were cheaper. I like his crewnecks but I’m cool. I don’t pay that much for sneakers or crewnecks when it is Nike or some other big brand, not about to pay it for his ****.

Someone said credibility?????

That turncoat69 talking????

Future let his bodyguard get jumped and ain’t do ****. Jeezy dawg got murked, and the dude who did is a HUGE rap star..........

50 cent worked with the FEDS

Jeezy was BMF, but he ain’t get jammed up.......

Back
Top Bottom