Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> t.i. as far as trap. Gucci is the goat and the blueprint for most of these ****** out now.
don't see whats wrong with nyers talking about trap music considering mad southern ****** talked about rap then and now and we invented it.
we all have ears and if you've been alive long enough you are old enough to have been around.
we all have the net and most of us all have relatives outside of the regions we're from and most of us travel so...

t.i. is a better lyricist but Gucci makes better trap music and is the trap goat period. its not even a debate.

Fam, don’t try to play me. I had I’m Serious the year it came out, I remember the videos for the album and seeing the ads in the Source.

TI makes very different music than Jeezy and Gucci.

:lol::lol:

I knew this was gonna happen... ***** Jay has been making public & private moves helping the community out for years but the NFL deal makes him a "sellout". The older i get the more i understand why people stop worrying about the whole & just their circle, dudes can't wait to cause division & tell you how much better their plan/mindset is than your. Just continue to build your way & stop trying to defame *****s because your vision don't lineup

Happens every time. That bolded is super facts. Especially in mixed company. Not everything is for everybody’s eyes if you know what I mean.

Ti a snitch
Had enough guns to start a army and only got 1 year

27F8C3A3-D1DE-4AD0-BF96-B9C4ECEB4C29.jpeg

24FFAC36-124D-4087-A9EC-2A7EF1059C74.jpeg

F8DF735A-9099-4C39-BB02-AD2480F15AC4.png

Gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> t.i. as far as trap. Gucci is the goat and the blueprint for most of these ****** out now.
don't see whats wrong with nyers talking about trap music considering mad southern ****** talked about rap then and now and we invented it.
we all have ears and if you've been alive long enough you are old enough to have been around.
we all have the net and most of us all have relatives outside of the regions we're from and most of us travel so...

t.i. is a better lyricist but Gucci makes better trap music and is the trap goat period. its not even a debate.

What? I guess you only listen to ALBUM T.I. and not mixtape T.I.

N_ my uncle played me “I’m serious” in 2001. And I knew T.I. had it. Y’all definitely wasn’t up on cats like the Youngbloodz either.

Gucci HIMSELF will tell you that T.I. paved the way.

T.I. was the witness of his homie getting murdered, got subpoenaed and y’all call him a snitch :lol: :rofl:. Y’all know Tiny ate some of his charges too, right? Y’all ain’t never had a real b*** so, you wouldn’t know.

Bruh was K’d up and ready for war. Y’all would’ve coward away.

Clifford Harris GOAT

Fam, don’t try to play me. I had I’m Serious the year it came out, I remember the videos for the album and seeing the ads in the Source.

TI makes very different music than Jeezy and Gucci.

What???? What’s the difference my n_ so I can shut you down. I’ll post all his music. And not his commercial or album s****

None of you YANKEES finna tell me about southern rap. This my lane. Go scrape pigeon s**** off them Central Park benches

85 and U Way, come on yo. Youngbloodz got some love too back then.

Hahahahaha, I’m dying. Said I’ll shut you down. Production, flows, content. It ain’t the same as Gucci and Jeezy if we talking studio albums. If we talking mixtapes, it’s more similar but that’s all rappers. Mixtapes had more street records.

And for real for real, what’s trap sound? Hard *** bass beats talking about selling drugs? Beats by the Pound and No Limit would get that title then.

N_ my uncle played me “I’m serious” in 2001. And I knew T.I. had it. Y’all definitely wasn’t up on cats like the Youngbloodz either.

T.I. was the witness of his homie getting murdered, got subpoenaed and y’all call him a snitch :lol: :rofl:. Y’all know Tiny ate some of his charges too, right? Y’all ain’t never had a real b*** so, you wouldn’t know.

Clifford Harris GOAT
speak for yourself (on the street ****). you don't speak for me and i'm sure you don't speak for the other ppl that disagree with you...

there's literally nothing preventing someone from listening to stuff from back then after the fact but check this out, I went to school in the south so I heard all of that and whatever else was out around that time because that's all ppl played.
Gucci >>>>>>>>>>>>>> til the > key breaks.

the music speaks for itself. all these artists with a buzz now either went through son or went through a ***** that went through the *****.
t.i. is cool and a good lyricist but yeah, i'm not looking at him like a trap artist either.

Clifford Harris GOAT
expeditiously.

85 and U Way, come on yo. Youngbloodz got some love too back then.

Hahahahaha, I’m dying. Said I’ll shut you down. Production, flows, content. It ain’t the same as Gucci and Jeezy if we talking studio albums. If we talking mixtapes, it’s more similar but that’s all rappers. Mixtapes had more street records.

And for real for real, what’s trap sound? Hard *** bass beats talking about selling drugs? Beats by the Pound and No Limit would get that title then.

Trap is just NY coke rap, from a southern perspective. That s*** these kids call trap ain’t trap. IDK what to call it. IDC.

T.I. is the grand wizard

None of you YANKEES finna tell me about southern rap. This my lane. Go scrape pigeon s**** off them Central Park benches

tenor.gif

There would be no variation of rap without us Yankees :lol:

Look at how times have changed. Dre came up to NY and said the South got something to say. NY cats now listen to the South... and now we can’t speak on it.

Dat deer Fla’dah logic, b. :lol:

Clifford Harris GOAT

upload_2019-8-14_15-41-4.gif

Tip don’t want no smoke with wop we all know that

Wop barely better than Juiceman. I’m a Gucci fan. Bruh from that Wayne cloth.

Just cause you got 1 billion songs, don’t make you great.

That’s like playing 25 years in the NBA, scoring 20,000+ points. My n_, you played a quarter century :lol:

Back
Top Bottom