Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Feels like any time Griselda is the topic of discussion for the hour a lot of you *****s lash out.:lol:

Thats bc yall n****’s act like the rap game only consist of the lil boopy’s and griselda.

There’s other n****’s out here spittin just as nice that aint young boys but they get no mention.

Yall in here everyday postin lyrics from them n****’s like they bible verses or some s***.

What this boils down to is “golden era” NY centric elitist bulls***.

N****’s is nice. They got a place in this game but nah...

The whole Griselda crew is _'s from upstate NY that make music that puts you in that environment. Nothing about that is trying to hard. Even outside of the big three (Conway, West, Benny) their other members been putting out hard **** too with their own style. None of them sound alike, all of 'em got a uniqueness about them. Been a long time since a big crew consistently put out dope ****.

I just love anytime someone has their opinion of a not that talented rapper challenged they try to call out Griselda in here :lol:
Says enough

Thats bc yall n****’s act like the rap game only consist of the lil boopy’s and griselda.

There’s other n****’s out here spittin just as nice that aint young boys but they get no mention.

Yall in here everyday postin lyrics from them n****’s like they bible verses or some s***.

So you're mad Griselda fans are really big fans of their music and don't bring up rappers they don't know? Ok :lol:

Deflections a plenty...

So you're mad Griselda fans are really big fans of their music and don't bring up rappers they don't know? Ok :lol:

If your a regular in this thread, you cant lean on this as an excuse.

Alotta different dope rappers that are under the radar get posted in here REGULARLY.

THIS *****? Cmon son :rofl:

It’s plenty of trash ATL rappers. The ones I rock with happen to be dope. And they got a lot of good rappers too. That place is a talent hotbed. It is what it is. I pretty much rock with dudes from every region. Good music is good music. Trap Manny AINT it. No matter how @Magic33 tries to spin it.

upload_2019-9-11_20-44-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-11_20-44-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-9-11_20-44-25.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 2
I'm not a young cat, but I stay up on the current new artist from when they started out with their first songs/mixtapes/etc. Watching the Drill scene from the start of its exception, it's really crazy to see who's popularity has grown and lasted through a long period of time, compared to the cats who came out blazin hot out of that music scene in Chicago. You wouldve thought Keef would've been the Chi/Midwest version of Eazy E. He just didn't progress lyrically/musically over time like I thought he would. He basically stayed stagnant skill level wise, but he's still somewhat popular because of how big (don't like) was.

Back then I couldn't imagine seeing cats like G Herbo and Bibby making the moves they're making. I remember seeing them in that Chiraq/Drill documentary looking like they where in the last place to get a push from anybody down there. You just never know when it comes to music on who's going to outlast who.

Durk has progressed, but I'm easily putting GHerbo as the #1 Chicago Rapper at this moment. 1. Herbo, 2.Durk as for right now. But a major hit from either one of them in the next couple of years can change it.

If Griselda gets posted more often than some the other people who supposedly be spitting its probably because of their work ethic and they how put **** out at a crazy pace thats also quality. That's all I really think it is when compared to other people who some consider lyricist in here. Although I wouldn't mind seeing some examples

The whole Griselda crew is _'s from upstate NY that make music that puts you in that environment. Nothing about that is trying to hard. Even outside of the big three (Conway, West, Benny) their other members been putting out hard **** too with their own style. None of them sound alike, all of 'em got a uniqueness about them. Been a long time since a big crew consistently put out dope ****.

And a legitimate crew, not just a bunch of dudes who happen to rap together cause they're under the same management

So YOU mention them _'s then :lol:

Everybody free to post whatever they want. What's the issue?

Dudes flood pages with 10 _'s that all sound the same that "got next" and it's whatever.

Deflections a plenty...

If your a regular in this thread, you cant lean on this as an excuse.

Alotta different dope rappers that are under the radar get posted in here REGULARLY.

What excuse am I leaning on?
And what point are you trying to make?
Your use of "excuse" and "deflection" don't work here.
You're mad people aren't giving love to rappers you want to get love and like something else more than them, we don't owe you **** as far as what we should listen to and post :lol:

1a) Herb 1b) Bibby 2) MICK JENKINS (he get no love on NT) 3) Bibby (retired?) rest IDK

Reese out here getting punked

But LA Capone was gone be the one also. RIP LA

And some of the people that post Griselda **** ain't even from NY or on some "NY elitist" bias. :lol:

I'm from DC, Peep Game Peep Game from Houston, MajinZuub MajinZuub from the bay.

I post **** from all over. LA, the bay, south. I might post NY stuff the least.

Exactly. When the Young Thug tape dropped it's all I played for a week :lol: Every Griselda fan is assumed to be an NY boom bap elitist and a good amount **** with artists you assume we hate.

G Perico Announces Roc Nation Deal, New Project ‘Ten-Eight

G Perico just got his deal. In a new interview with Complex, the South Central storyteller breaks down his new partnership with Roc Nation, and how their commonalities made him feel it was the perfect home for him.

“[Roc Nation] was created out of adversity,” he said. “I’m coming from a similar situation. I’m an underdog. The founding members of Roc-A-Fella and Roc Nation are underdogs that made a splash in the game. They’re going to understand where I’m coming from and my woes.”

Back
Top Bottom