Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why not just put the Griselda in their thread? Y’all do be spazzing out here in over them :lol: Been seeing the thread for a couple years, thought they was an R&B group this whole time

Watched Queenzflip interview of Bimmy from Supreme team. And dude is waka flocka uncle and Deb from love and hip hop is Bimmy sister.

Whole time I’m thinking Waka the bozo and Gucci mane the og in all totality its Waka flocka family who put nicki Minaj, Gucci mane, etc on back in 2007 - 2010 and all that.

Mind blown.....

Watched Queenzflip interview of Bimmy from Supreme team. And dude is waka flocka uncle and Deb from love and hip hop is Bimmy sister.

Whole time I’m thinking Waka the bozo and Gucci mane the og in all totality its Waka flocka family who put nicki Minaj, Gucci mane, etc on back in 2007 - 2010 and all that.

Mind blown.....

I think Frenchie who's Waka's cousin, father was somebody also.

I think Waka did a Plies act when he first came out to make himself look dumber than he actually was.

Watched the SoulB documentary and he drops the jewel that Ted from Black inks brothers is one of the cofounder of nyc bloods that’s crazy. Stuff be right in are face and we be looking at the fool on the side whole time the sideline filled with Og’s. The bozos usually be the entertainment :rofl:

All these people who are signed to Roc Nation - are they signing a management deal? Or a label deal.

It seems everyone is signing with them.

Gotta be management, mostly. I think they believe that being attached to Jay-Z will get them exposure
Believe he’s trying to accumulate music to market threw his platforms directly. Tidal stream etc. marketing is #1 now. Allot of important and influential ppl behind the scenes pulling strings for jay. Now he’s got all these artist he can easily setup shows, promissory contract for long term agreements etc. he’s setting up a monopoly which willl be the new dawn of entertainment. Won’t hear certain ppl in certain places because of it.

Example: NFL

Mind blown.....

:lol: at you JUST knowing who Deb/Waka/Bimmy is in 2019 from a Queenzflip interview. Frenchie father being who he is, is new to a lot. But you sound wild out the loop with the comment...and straight up wrong that Deb & Waka “put Gucci on”.

“Icy” came out in 2005.

I think Frenchie who's Waka's cousin, father was somebody also.

I think Waka did a Plies act when he first came out to make himself look dumber than he actually was.

Waka never tried to come across dumb. He was simply a hot headed young *****. Which he absolutely was at the time.

Bimmy did say he had 8 brothers and sisters total.

Frenchie mother is Bimmy sister. His pops was a street dude from the islands who robbed the Supreme team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom