Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

and this commercial used to run on the regular. Look at that grin in the thumbnail, he's like "gotcha b**** "
apparently once Gap caught on they were cool with it and decided not to pull the commercial. Fubu feasted

That is foul :rofl:

I aint never hear dope beats play and yet awkward silences settle in hard.

The way DaBaby looked at his mans both times for both beats :rofl:

How you cant spit a written to Set it Off? Wouldnt be mad if you jacked Juve's flow for it.

Its pretty clear he only has one flow and writes all his rhymes to the beat. Cuz most skilled rappers can switch up the flow for the same verse for different beats.

That is foul :rofl:

I aint never hear dope beats play and yet awkward silences settle in hard.

The way DaBaby looked at his mans both times for both beats :rofl:

How you cant spit a written to Set it Off? Wouldnt be mad if you jacked Juve's flow for it.

Its pretty clear he only has one flow and writes all his rhymes to the beat. Cuz most skilled rappers can switch up the flow for the same verse for different beats.
sway set him up lol

853AAC2E-BA19-4A33-9EE2-EC63DECC0876.jpeg

Wayne burnt out :emoji_astonished:
they replaced dude back in 08 with a clone :smh:

good to see some DBCO love outside of pay.

and thug devotion underatted af. song just as classic as every other btnh single.

Sadly, I do too :smh: :lol:. They used to play this on 92q. Clinton sparks I think. Song is comedy. I used to be a papoose Stan. This was 100% the end of that for me lol.

:sick::sick: This explains your outlook on music. I will never judge you again. Cats like Future and Lucci changed your life.

Back
Top Bottom