Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It's Howard ****in University

so kids aren't supposed to go to their own homecoming?

I can't believe people were liking that bull**** you said.

And I know you constantly refer to yourself as Puerto Rican or Dominican and not black.

Going to your homecoming and going to see Kanye preach about slavery and make fraudulent gospel music at 10am are very different. Howard shouldn’t have even had Kanye on campus after the dumb **** he’s done in the last 2-3 years

I’ve said multiple times on NT I’m mixed

this tape is funky

"Compton city gotta say it 2 times, tryna save em we ain't got the coupons"
giphy.gif

:lol:

I could see them feeling a way lol

Summer kinda corny to me but I’m happy as hell for London :pimp: , bruh a solid _ and been grinding since 2010 Rich Kidz days

:lol: I remember I found a video where London was on his singing ****

This beat was so crazy to me in HS

***** finna catch a platinum executive producer plaque off taking that raccoon looking *** ***** bit. :lol: salute

Top 5 nas song for me

Minus Braveheart Party, this was such an incredible album with tons of replay value. Easily my most listened to Nas album.

5a5de7ef3886ea610365f3ff029c91ed_1.gif

:rofl:

Why the **** did son run out there?

oooooooh my God Pusha instantly got in the Marvel vs Capcom 2 stance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This ***** STILL tryna get on :smh:

Cory Gunz got one of the biggest alley oops from one of the most popular rappers ever at the time and all it amounted to was a reality show that made him look like a peon and his dad getting slightly more popular.

Last edited:
Cory Gunz got one of the biggest alley oops from one of the most popular rappers ever at the time and all it amounted to was a reality show that made him look like a peon and his dad getting slightly more popular.
He got 2 alley oops
A milli
And 6ft 7ft
:smh:

I've listened to a lot of music in the past 2 years, and a lot of it has been forgettable. The two projects with the most replay value are rich homie quan rich in spirit and the new nba youngboy. I can't remember the last time i was feening to hear songs throughout the day but this ai youngboy 2 had me at work itching to hear it.

Even my favorite heavy hitters dropped joints that had a few cuts but i didn't check for after a week.

Last edited:
I've listened to a lot of music I'm the past 2 years, and a lot of it has been forgettable. The two projects with the most replay value are rich homie quan rich in spirit and the new nba youngboy. I can't remember the last time i was feening to hear songs throughout the day but this ai youngboy 2 had me at work itching to hear it.

Even my favorite heavy hitters dropped joints that had a few cuts but i didn't check for after a week.
The music isn’t genuine
It seems like when folks make music
For the art
And not JUST for profit
They make a better product
Seems to be what’s lacking
Honestly no album has REALLY stuck to me either
In like the last 2-3 years
I tend to just play the older stuff

The music isn’t genuine
It seems like when folks make music
For the art
And not JUST for profit
They make a better product
Seems to be what’s lacking
Honestly no album has REALLY stuck to me either
In like the last 2-3 years
I tend to just play the older stuff

I always listen to my favorites and i try to give new cats a chance but it gets exhausting listening to mediocre music. And lots of artists definitely just do it for the numbers/profit. Every now and then I'll catch a song i like but entire projects don't captivate me like they used to.

Going to your homecoming and going to see Kanye preach about slavery and make fraudulent gospel music at 10am are very different. Howard shouldn’t have even had Kanye on campus after the dumb **** he’s done in the last 2-3 years

I’ve said multiple times on NT I’m mixed

howard the same university that got finessed for over 100k by one of their gay,student accountants. And he spent the money on clothes and traveling :lol: :lol: :lol:

administration isn’t to bright

Back
Top Bottom