Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Minus Braveheart Party, this was such an incredible album with tons of replay value. Easily my most listened to Nas album.

this isn't a Nas thread but remove that song as well as Rule & replace them with Every Ghetto & the Original version of No Ideas Original & then you've got a great album that no critic could front on. While I enjoy the version of the latter that is on The Lost Tapes the original has this sense of urgency to it that sounds particularly great with the other darker songs on Stillmatic. Those songs really hit hard a few months after September 11th in the darkest month of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. Nas needs to do an entire LP over jazzy type tracks, the bug song from Untitled was 1 of the last Nas album songs that I feel sounded perfect for him.

this isn't a Nas thread but remove that song as well as Rule & replace them with Every Ghetto & the Original version of No Ideas Original & then you've got a great album that no critic could front on. While I enjoy the version of the latter that is on The Lost Tapes the original has this sense of urgency to it that sounds particularly great with the other darker songs on Stillmatic. Those songs really hit hard a few months after September 11th in the darkest month of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. Nas needs to do an entire LP over jazzy type tracks, the bug song from Untitled was 1 of the last Nas album songs that I feel sounded perfect for him.
u trippin
rule was :pimp:
latter half of the album is great zone out
and just listen to the lyrics type of music

nah this one mad underrated

It's very possible BOTH can be underrated

1571099675611.gif

Ti had master p on his podcast and i was hype to listen but TI WOULDN'T LET P GET A WORD IN ??‍♂️? SO frustrating. Like he was trying to toot his own horn the whole time.
Oh so this is a thing. I saw him with Alex Jones and TI constantly asked him questions, but would not let him answer, talking over him. Somebody need to tell him to stop. He might not know he's doing it. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I could see them feeling a way lol

Summer kinda corny to me but I’m happy as hell for London :pimp: , bruh a solid _ and been grinding since 2010 Rich Kidz days

Dying at them taking a Drake REMIX of the hit song off her year mixtape, and putting the same song on there twice. Then they making up stats like rappers. It was a very good album, but it’s not seeing SZA’s debut at all.

Back
Top Bottom