Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It’s good to see that DMX is trying! He reportedly check into rehab for potential relapse - good thing he did it before hand.

So Pharrell told GQ that he's embarrassed and ashamed by his 2006 Gangsta Grillz tape and he could never listen to it now. Interesting comment even if I still rock with the tape heavy

So Pharrell told GQ that he's embarrassed and ashamed by his 2006 Gangsta Grillz tape and he could never listen to it now. Interesting comment even if I still rock with the tape heavy
did he say exactly why???
as in he feels theyre beneath him???
or he could have done better on the tape???

lol, i might look back a bit unfondly too if i where calling myself "Lil Skateboard"

yall remember when everybody on NT was changing their avi to these characters?
1571185828329.png

Last edited:
Dying at them making fun of Koopsta, N you think you Eazy E???? Prince???? Hahahahaha

Pharrell embarrassed about a mixtape cover????? I've seen way worse magazine covers of Pharrell than the mixtape cover.

Pharrell tripping and quiet as kept he's kinda nice when he gets (or got) in "that" bag. Flex/regular rapping.

757/804. What it do. 2nd home growing up right there. Pharrell my guy.

Ingleside, what it do! All the way down to the 804. Petersburg, Richmond, Hopewell. Shoutout my fam on Sycamore St. 3rd Ward. Stratford Woods, Ft Lee.

Illyaas was going to take VA by storm, back in the day. My VA heads know wsup.

That ***** Trey Songz the true R&B thug :lol:. Yo was outchea for real.

757/804. What it do. 2nd home growing up right there. Pharrell my guy.

Ingleside, what it do! All the way down to the 804. Petersburg, Richmond, Hopewell. Shoutout my fam on Sycamore St. 3rd Ward. Stratford Woods, Ft Lee.

Illyaas was going to take VA by storm, back in the day. My VA heads know wsup.

That ***** Trey Songz the true R&B thug :lol:. Yo was outchea for real.

Aight gangsta. Gave a whole VA roll call. :lol:

Aight gangsta. Gave a whole VA roll call. :lol:

I got mad luv for the 757/804 :lol:. Real family out there. Bout to slide down there in a few weeks for Norfolk Homecoming. Good ppl out that way :pimp:. Speaking of Mad Luv.....y’all *****s better remember its OCTOBER...which means it’s the 5 year anniversary of MONSTER. Arguably the best mixtape post 2010. ?

K Camp was supposed to perform for PVAM’s homecoming, but a whole bunch of students were complaining like “we don’t wanna see no damn K Camp”, so he backed out then dropped a diss track to them :rofl:

damn they did Camp dirty like that huh? :lol: :smh:

I fw son. His mixtape from this year was pretty solid.

It’s looking quiet for him, tho. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom