Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

He a better plug than rapper.............

Westcoast Ralo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they gone get any feature off rip because they paying 30k plus for a verse :lol: :rofl:

He a better plug than rapper.............

Westcoast Ralo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they gone get any feature off rip because they paying 30k plus for a verse :lol: :rofl:

This is actually a perfect comparison :lol: dude has used weed to link up with the entire industry.

Breh...you literally make entire new album threads for BERNER....every time he drops a weed plate (literally :lol:)

Cut it out dawg lol.

Cause his beats are nice. He's an arbitrary voice over good to great production that I wish other dudes would rap over. Plus, he's done a ton of stuff with dudes I'm a fan of. Mozzy, Dolph, Styles P, Tha Jacka, Cam'ron, Curren$y, etc. It's kinda hard to avoid him honestly :lol:

Meanwhile, you're the flag waver for an enormous about of indistinguishable dudes that you call "prodigies". For every NBA Youngboy, there's 25 people you'll post that'll be forgotten about by New Year's.

Them berner and mozzy and berner and spitta tapes were nice tho. He coo for them collab tapes

Cause his beats are nice. He's an arbitrary voice over good to great production that I wish other dudes would rap over. Plus, he's done a ton of stuff with dudes I'm a fan of. Mozzy, Dolph, Styles P, Tha Jacka, Cam'ron, Curren$y, etc. It's kinda hard to avoid him honestly :lol:

Meanwhile, you're the flag waver for an enormous about of indistinguishable dudes that you call "prodigies". For every NBA Youngboy, there's 25 people you'll post that'll be forgotten about by New Year's.

Only dudes I really called “prodigies” are Youngboy, Keef, Kodak and Lil Baby. Polo G might be in that company too. And they pretty much all are. So relax.

And imagine wasting a paragraph defending why you like Berner of all people :lol:. It ain’t that deep bruh. Relax.

But anyway....Ralo > Berner. Free Mr. Dawg Food while we at it! :pimp: :pimp:

I was gonna say no smoker knows Berner from rapping :lol:

He’s an entrepreneur who has rap as a hobby and money to fund it

I will say he was trying to break through in the rap game for a minute before the weed thing popped off at least. Like I want to say he came around mid-late 2000's. My statement still stands though :lol:

Only dudes I really called “prodigies” are Youngboy, Keef, Kodak and Lil Baby. Polo G might be in that company too. And they pretty much all are. So relax.

And imagine wasting a paragraph defending why you like Berner of all people :lol:. It ain’t that deep bruh. Relax.

I wrote 3 sentences just like you man :lol: and imagine saying that and following that up with a dude in Ralo with one of the worst voices in rap. He's done some legit stuff in the community though.

Who would have thought you could hate someone for how CLEAR they rap but here we are
43BAE1DF-5FE9-47A1-A9E8-8B04D9333655.png

Sean raps like the slow kid in class during popcorn reading.

Now you went too far, posting a wall of Ralo songs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom